Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

RULES FOR TEXAS HOLD’EM
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: RULES FOR TEXAS HOLD’EM
RULES FOR TEXAS HOLD’EM 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
The two players to the left of the dealer put out blind bets. The player directly to the dealer's left puts out the small blind while the player two to the dealer's left puts out the big blind

Every player is dealt two cards, face down. These are called hole or pocket cards.

The action, or the first move, falls on the player to the left of the big blind. She can either call the bet, raise it, or or fold. Betting continues around the table, clockwise.

After the betting is completed, three cards are dealt face up in the center of the table, which is referred to as the board. The first three cards in Texas Hold'em are called the flop. These cards are “community cards” meaning everyone can (and will) use them in combination with their own hole cards to make the best hand.

From the flop on, betting begins with the player to the dealer’s left, who can check or bet.
A fourth card is dealt face up onto the board. This is called fourth street or the Turn card.
Another round of betting.
The final card is dealt face up. This card is also called fifth street or the river.
A final round of betting occurs. The remaining players show their cards and the person who can make the best five card hand by combining their pocket cards with the cards on the board wins.
Note: In some rare cases in Texas Hold'em, the five cards making up the board will actually be the best hand, in which case everyone left in the hand divides up the pot.
And now you know how to play and all the basic Texas Hold'em rules!

Tips:
Make sure you learn the best starting hands in Texas Hold'em poker as well as the worst starting hands to play.
Once you've got the basics of how to play, make sure to understand your position at the table can help or hurt you.

_Sunny_
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2010/09/21 16:54 By _Sunny_.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RULES FOR TEXAS HOLD’EM 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
tks sunny can u tell me what the hands r plz like what do we look for and what beats what plz again tks.
dr_deb
lov ya all
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female dr_deb catlady55@hotmail.com Location: bedford pa Birthday: 05/06
hi to u all tks for the lov and suport during all the surgerys lov all u

tks nummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i will read but where does it show what beats what i need to see the cards that show what is what plz again big tks and huggggggggggggggggggggg
dr_deb
lov ya all
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Gender: Female dr_deb catlady55@hotmail.com Location: bedford pa Birthday: 05/06

OMG TY TY TY SO MUCH FOR THIS NOW WITH BOTH SITES I CAN LEARN HOW TO PLAY TY TY TY AGAIN SO MUCH EVERY ONE SHOULD CK THIS OUT SUNNY NUM I LOV U BOTH SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS ITS THE BEST U 2 R THE BEST THIS WHAT WE NEED FOR ALL THE GAMES AGAIN TY LOV U BOTH DR DEB
dr_deb
lov ya all
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RULES FOR TEXAS HOLD’EM 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
num can u give me those 2 place for rules and hands i forgot to add them to favorites plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
dr_deb
lov ya all
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:RULES FOR TEXAS HOLD’EM 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
There is alot of site's for Texas Holdem Tips & rules ..... just google Texas Holdem

a couple things to consider
You never have a bad hand until you see the 3 card flip,
Never fold when everyone is checking
When your low on cash sometimes its best to go all in instead of fold so you can refill chips for the next hand

as long as there are no raises before the flip always stay in
any 2 cards in your hand can be a winner, for instance if you have a 2 & 3 in your hand the flip could be two 2's and a 3 for a full house , you just never know.

High card is lowest hand,
1 pair
2 pairs
3 of a kind
straight
flush
full house
4 of a kind
Straight flush

Here is one you may find helpful www.texasholdem-poker.com/
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/09/26 09:52 By Bango.

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com