Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Kudos to Admin
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Kudos to Admin
Kudos to Admin 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0

I want to say Kudos to Admin for the time and dedication they put into this site, so that we have a place to meet,chat & play games we all enjoy.
The game rooms are awesome with all the different options, avatars etc, the rules are few and very simple , and the people here are awesome, helpful to each other and very friendly for the most part.

Admin isnt just here to solely build their site they are also careing individuals that make friends with many of us as members , they are concerned when someone is ill,death in familys or even just everyday misfortunes. They offer help and condolences in every way they can.
They want us to enjoy our time here and have fun with each other.
We all have many stresses and trials in our lives and it is nice to have a place to go where people are friendly and enjoy playing games, chatting and forgetting everyday problems, even if only for a little while.
Yea they get a little full of themselves sometimes LOL but they worked hard for it, they made us a site we can come to to be full of ourselves too so i think they deserve that privelege.
So I say Kudos &(Thank You) to Inki,Lost,Nidi,Em,Piper & Jazzy! for all your hard work and dedication so that we can have this awesome site to come to as we wish.
I think they deserve a Thank You for their hard work and dedication either in lobby or pms im sure they would appreciate it tons.
Also Thank You to fellow managers and helpers you are all awesome and help make this site the best there is. U rock!!!!

Angelnot
Angelnot8
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Kudos to Admin 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
WTG all admin
Kathleen
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Kudos to Admin 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks Angel for expressing views that were always implied but never said, I say 3 cheers for all the admin and helpers here. Id also like to add a thx to the music people that work tireless to provide the music to this site.
adrianmd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Kudos to Admin 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
i agree, thanks to all who work so hard for build nidink, people who dedicate much time of your life for give to all us a place for share, people who are here working all day,have no a easy job,much time they have problems, and no is easy run a site, but they are here, for us, and only thing move to they for to do this is get a dream, give to all a site friendly, fun and free, thanks to all admins and who work for nidink,you all do a great job!!!
tender_soul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com