Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Passing of MishMax
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Passing of MishMax
Passing of MishMax 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 69
Sadly we learned tonight that our dear friend MishMax has passed away..

She was a long time sufferer of Crohns Disease and today died in Hospital from complications due to pneumonia...
I will be getting more details and will let every one know

In the meantime please keep her family in your prayers

Jazzzyy
JAZZZYY
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2020/01/22 01:47 By JAZZZYY.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Passing of MishMax 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
It was the hardest thing to hear that your closest sister/friend has past away. I will deeply miss her so much. We had great talk over the phone, on Facebook, and here. Thanks to this site I got the best thing out of playing cards here. The greatest sister/friend I could ever ask for. She will be missed by a lot of people who's heart has been touched by her. She was a great lady that would help out anyone that needs it. Just wished I was could have meet her in person.
When I talked to her mom, she told me she tried so hard to fight everything she had going for her, but this was one fight her body just couldn't fight any more. Her mom said like at all the good times we had to shared together and the memories we built together. Her mom raise a wonderful lady and I am glad to call her my sister/friend. Rest in Peace Mishmax until we meet again in heaven above for the first time.
Love ya sis hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sweet dreams and God Bless you

Love_Fire
Sara Lee Shearer
LOVE_FIRE
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Passing of MishMax 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 4
This is heartbreaking to hear, she will be sadly missed. she was a lovely person, She was always nice to me and often made me laugh xxxx
ScarS
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2020/01/22 14:39 By ScarS.

Re:Passing of MishMax 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
she was an amazing woman had the pleasure of having coffee with her.. she will be sadly missed RIP til we meet again Mish
Kelli
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Passing of MishMax 4 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1
If anyone would like to celebrate Mishmax's life with her family and you can share your memories with her family.
This is from her mom:
Plans are now in place for a celebration of life for Michele. It will take place on Saturday, February 1st between 2 and 5 p.m. at First Place, 360 King Street East, Hamilton in the Bagshaw auditorium. Just enter by the commercial entrance and come to the 3rd floor. Signs will be posted. Parking is available in the lot behind the funeral home just opposite First Place. Just turn left on West Ave (one block east of Wellington Street).Christopher, Kim, Kathy and I will be happy to see you. Sara could you please let the local euchre friends of Michele know these details? I would really appreciate that!

RIP Mishy we love you

Mishy was 52 yrs old and has 1 son
LOVE_FIRE
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com