Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...4567891011
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
i'm so sorry gf,you are in my prayers..love you!!
PEACHEZZ67
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
This is very sad....my heart goes out to you alady! you and your family and friends are in my prayers!
BUMBLEB
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

I waited a few days after I heard the news- trying to think of the right thing to say. There is nothing. There are no words. There is no way to tell you how very sorry I am for your tragic loss. There are no words for how much I wish I could talk with you, hug you, wipe your tears. There is no advice I can give that will make this huge loss any easier. There is no way I can take your pain away from you. There is nothing. You have my thoughts, my heart, and my prayers gf. Sending you so much love and many many hugs!!
_lilwhiskeygurl
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I am so sorry to hear about your lost gf my pray are with you all ways if you need to talk i am here for you
flowergirlj2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I am so sorry for your loss Alady, stay strong.
Marcel
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 8
So very sorry to hear of your lost Alady, words cannot express the pain you must be going through, if ever you want to talk just remember I will be here for you always, my prayers are with you and family.
_Paula_
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...4567891011
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com