Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

friends/or the pretence of being friends
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: friends/or the pretence of being friends
friends/or the pretence of being friends 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
i was always told that there is nothing more important in life than friends and family ,,,
until recently i was convinced this was as true as life gets ... unfortunately i have discovered that friends sometimes are only there wen you are needed by them and they get jealous of any one else getting help from you .
i have lost what i considered to be a friend because she could not handle the fact she was wrong bout a couple of things .. np but then she tried to blame me .. well here she was wrong cause i know i have been a great friend and i know that i did what i believed was right to support her when she needed her friends ..
not least when i tried to quit this great site in support of her , now i know some of our mutual friends gonna read this and tell her what i say .. so here goes i did what was right as a friend , you teied to turn it round and make me the attacker wen in fact u attacked me .. u wanna give a good friendship up go for it . uwe all live n die by the choices we make ..
moose
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:friends/or the pretence of being friends 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Pfftttt yeah ok
Froggy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:friends/or the pretence of being friends 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
pfft yeah ok ???
at least do as i did froggy and clarify what you mean .. explain wer i am lying if you can
moose
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:friends/or the pretence of being friends 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Some times it is not easy being a friend even in the best of conditions. Very glad to see you back my friend. You were dearly missed.
NiceNDGal
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:friends/or the pretence of being friends 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -1
I can clarify it ... Fact #1.. yes you left nidink in support but that was takin wrong and i was put down to the lowest becuz of it ... Fact #2... i tryed to correct it and it was remove fr here by Admin i asked you to correct it cuz i couldnt ... Fact #3 .. I made one comment to you and said sorry over a doz times it was not accepted... Fact #4 ... I didnt want to talk about it that night and i have the right to talk when i like ... Fact #5 ... you was asked numerous times to let it go and you wouldnt to the point of puttin it in this forum and makin it pubic .... Fact #6 I deleted you becuz you would not give it up and i had enough... Fact #7 .... i am not jealous of no one ... Fact #8..i did not blame you and told you that many times ...Fact #9.. i didnt try to turn nothing around ... Fact #10... i consider this harassment and a attack but Admin seems to allow that here ... now if you are finished beatin a dead horse to death plez leave me alone .. in fact just forget you ever knew me
Brave_an_Crazy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:friends/or the pretence of being friends 15 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 86
lets end this now please...most people come here for fun and could careless of your personal matters... and please stop blaming the admin here...we are not harrassing anyone...
_Em_
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com