Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thank-you
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Thank-you
Thank-you 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 159
I personally would like to thank all administration here at nidink for the endless hours they put in to make this site the best gaming site on the net.

I would then like to say thank you to all of the members here who continue to show on a daily basis, just what a fun, exciting place that can be achieved with the cooperation of all members. Administration can create a place for us to go, give us the pretty graphics to watch and have fun with, program the games for us to enjoy, but it is the members who make the site what it is, but it is the members who come in everyday who make it a home.

Nidink has become the place I can come to after I get home from work, take my shoes off, sit back and relax and I for one thank you all for giving me such a perfect place to come to.

yeah i know it may sound corny but it comes from the heart
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thank-you 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 8
I agree (((innocentnum)))

I love this place and all the people who continue to develop and make this place what it is.

So i thank you all too
English_kate
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Thank-you 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Usually I'd retort with "brown noser". But my I'm not wearing my nasty hat these days.

This place is shaping up pretty well. I haven't been around the last few months, so it's great to see the place doing better than it was when it first started.

Having changed IP addresses, I thought I'd mosey on over to the Shack to see if they had enough toilet paper and cleaning agents... They're fine for that. They're not even done with the first bog roll, so no need to change it. Kind of disappointed, though. I wanted to stir up the proverbial poopie.

Anyway, yeah... I have no idea where I'm going with this either. I'm just bored and over-tired.
Radars
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Thank-you 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 159
lol radar "brown noser" from you would be mild if you were wearing your nasty hat these days. But i am still glad you are here... nasty hat or no nasty hat.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Thank-you 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
what a nice thread, it's good to see the members here are having fun, its what we wanted to achieve, we don't get much hassle here at all, its just been nice to try create a place where people can just hang out with out the backlash of someones boredom.
I'm glad you guys are enjoying it and thanks for your kind words!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:Thank-you 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Heh... "backlash of someones boredom". I was the top of the field! Ahhh... Those were the days. But I shouldn't even be looking back on that with any fondness. I hate that word. Fondness. Mel would understand that one.

Who is num_ofmyheart? Maybe I should already know. I apologise in advance if that's the case. But I'm pretty clueless. Fill me in please.
Radars
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com