Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Nidink's first anniversary
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678
TOPIC: Nidink's first anniversary
Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 139
How about we send out invitations, we put them in here so people can copy them and ask them to send to all their old contacts, and we have a full site tournament in every room. Like once we have winners from one room, we move on to another and we can get a games champion. We can hold a few lessons for people who are lacking skills in a game to prepare them. That way, every room gets used, and it can help promote all the games Nidink has to offer
Melly
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Okay I should have read all the posts to this before I posted my idea. Which coincidentally was virtually the same as Em's! And a Trivia marathon sounds great also. Keeps everyone involved, even if they've been eliminated from tournies.
Melly
graphgraph

Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: -5
If I can find a program or Krazy can train me to do open tours for nidink. I will help do tours for this special weekend. Count me in for Saturday on tours if you need me. But only under one condition you tell Krazy Chop Chop on the training!! Hugs if you need them
CC_CaseClosed
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1048
All great ideas:)
Rather then the complexity of runing tous in social, I would like o put forth the idea of on going mini tours in one tour lobby of each of the games. That is for Kozy Mild and their leads and hosts to see if they wish to do or not:) I am thinkin of really quick minis like Nutty runs so people could come for one game or stay soing minis as long as they like.
I think Ems train could run taking people to differant games, tours even the trivia room itself or as he suggests to Reversi.(OMG maybe some one will play chjeckers!!!) or any other special event that will occur. I think there will be a few as more ideas come forth.
Snowie and i have been looking into the radio stations and dj's to see if they would like to host their shows from here that whole weekend (round the clock)with opportuntity for every regular station that has dj's here to have say blocks of 3 hours and that time would be that stations. They all seem interested and a time schedule is being worked on. Will run the proposal once it is ready by all admins.
It is good to offer people a chance to learn other games, that is awesome. But that weekend is also good for each game to attract new members to the games they do know and I don't think we should spread our best lobby chatters too thin but have them where they are most comfortable, this will lead to lots of fun in social. Short quick trivias in lobbies too?
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:Nidink's first anniversary 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 86
lol at Em's train... my idea was a tour bus for those who can't sit still like me!...and mainly to provide something different for the everyday folks to enjoy...something that makes the weekend a bit different from the everyday rooms they now enjoy...a chance for cribbers to hang out with gammon peeps...etc etc...if the tour bus stopped in trivia between games it would be cool...you can take the time as an intermission or play trivia for 5 mins before the bus stops at the next tour room! Which ever that may be! whoever decides to drive the tour bus(someone like num!)decides where its heading! and i like the idea of having a "who rides the bus the longest contest"! this idea would not benefit newbies really...most would wonder wtf is going on...why is everyone heading from game to game... but my thoughts are...we should be celebrating the first year anniversary of nidink...and it should be more of a party for those who attend regulary...more than an invitation to those who don't... the members make the site...so lets throw them an all out party!...

unfortunately for me...i work 12 hour shifts on fri and sat and 14 on sun... so i wont be able to drive the bus...which i would enjoy doing...i will at least offer a few rounds of jeopardy that weekend!
_Em_
graphgraph

Sooo agree Em. Other wise it's just like any other day, same tournies, same rooms. Blah.
Melly
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com