Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The site attitude
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: The site attitude
The site attitude 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 335
I was just looking through the posts in all sections and I noticed something that pleases me very much to see.

The amount of times I see people post "our site" when referring to nidink.com, it comes from not just the admin and the staff (as one would expect) but also from the members.

This I find satisifying to see and its a sign that this site is becoming home for many and people are finally starting to build a community here that they can regard as their online home, its definately a positive attitude and one I persoanlly find very rewarding after all the hours we spend building it in the hope that people will enjoy it as much as they did their old gaming sites.

As we admin always say, we don't make the site, the members do.

Welcome to nidink

Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:The site attitude 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 8
I for one like to call this place home, and am grateful for all the work both the admin and members have done in order to make this site a happy and fun place to be!
No site would work without the teamwork and positive relationships! Nidink is definately the best site around
Thanks to everyone!
English_kate
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The site attitude 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
I concur I luv this place I luv the ppl:P but most I luv that I can come here anytime day or night ( n I do ) and chat or play with like minded folks from across the globe, no nastiness or abuse just Fun ppl

I luv you guys alla ya!!!!!

HUgzzzzzzzzz Nutty
Xtreme_Nut
Expert Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com