Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please
Re:Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
SweetPea
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Thoughts and prayers go out to Dans family and all the friends he made over the years in the crib rooms. He always made me smile and laugh. Gonna miss having him around.

RIP Dan
You'll be missed greatly
RopersGal
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -1
I am very sad to read this news. Stax and I played many games together, both here and in Zone. He will be sorely missed. My thoughts and prayers are with the family at this time. Sleep well my friend -x-

Post edited by: x_jools_x, at: 2007/09/13 21:01<br><br>Post edited by: x_jools_x, at: 2007/09/13 21:02
x_jools_x
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 159
I was deeply saddened to hear the news about the sudden death of Dan (marshall stax). He would always try to catch me with lyrics from a song that i didn't know ... i do believe he actually succeeded a few times. He will be missed by many in the gaming community and among his online friends, but none can miss him more than his family and those who knew him well.

It is only fitting to paraphrase a song ... it's only words and words are all i have to take your ache away.

My thoughts and prayers are with Dan's family and friends during their time of sorrow.<br><br>Post edited by: num_ofmyheart, at: 2007/09/14 00:07
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
I am sorry to hear the news of a friend passing away, at the all to young age, its always sad to lose a friend. My thoughts are with his family at this very tragic time. May you Rest in Peace
Beau
BeauNidle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Marshall Stax.... post condolances here please 16 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
i was very sad and shocked to hear about dans death
we had good talks back then in the shack
was very nice guy and was allways pleasent
my thoughts are with his family and friends
may your soul rest in peace
jazzy
Jazzy
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com