Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A big thank you
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: A big thank you
Re:A big thank you 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 159
A question was asked in one of the lobbies a few days ago, the question was ....

Who is top person at this site?

If you sit back and watch the lobbies here at nidink, that answer becomes visible in no time at all, but in the last few days has proven itself.

The top person at this site are the members here. I've sat in a lobby welcoming new people and then i've watched as they welcome people they know and start right away trying to help them understand the things that are different in this site than from where they came from.

NIDINK MEMBERS ROCK.

A big thank you to each and every one of you.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A big thank you 14 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 2002
Nidi, Thank you for your kind words. I would also like to thank everyone,staff and members, for working as a team to ease the new ppl into the site. It is very exciting to watch Nidink grow with wonderful people.
NightWhispers
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:A big thank you 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you for starting this thread Nidi Its a great one!

I too have noticed everyone jumpin in and helpin out....it's a good feelin. There are some great ppl here. Thank you Nidi and Inki and Lost and all who developed this site.....and to all the members for makin it the great site it is today.
Welcome to all the newcomers, I hope you all feel as welcomed as I felt when I first came here. Thank you to all the staff and members for all your hard work

take care and be safe always all!

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
__BuTTerFly__
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
\"The Butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.\"

Re:A big thank you 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 42
See Now what more can one person say??? Nothing.. What People get here is greetings acceptence and Family... We may not all know each other and yes we get one each other nerves>... We have people who we love as brother sister Grandparents etcs..... But what is this??? LOL its how a FAMILY works..and I been here almost 2 years now.. and I love this site... CHEERS to all and welcome to everyone here... huggles n smoochies.. hahahaahha I just remember my first time in here ... and my intro from Num to everyone.. BUT thats not for here.. Thanx again everyone .. Off to the games now
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:A big thank you 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 335
ty Relax!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:A big thank you 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
As one of the newbies from Hoyle, I'd like to thank each and every one of you from the administration to the players that have made this site your home. You are truly amazing people. You have gone out of your way to make each and everyone of us, feel welcomed here. The INVASION as I think both sides (you guys) and (hoyle newbies) refer to it, was very hectic for all LOL. Yet, every question was answered, help was offered not only in the rooms, but also IM's, people came to our aid, without hesitation, offering their time. I was amazed and very thankful. We were in a panic to say the least, when our own "home" closed, but you opened your doors wide opened, offered us shelter and drinks LOL, (I think for many, that was the winning charm of the place lol) and made us feel like family. You have also gone out of your way, setting up the tourney rooms, which in time I believe, will be like we were use to before. Right now, people are getting adjusted to the site, intermingling with the regulars here, who, btw, are already like old friends. I can express how relieved, surprised, and extremely greatful that we found such a wonderful new "home". Thank You all from the bottom of my heart, for being here, being so welcoming and best of all, being our new friends.
OFFtheWALLHippie
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com