Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

My Behaviour
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: My Behaviour
My Behaviour 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
To all the members of Nidink.

I would like to extend my sincere apologies to ALL members of Nidink for my outbursts of my intolerable behaviour.
I have terrible personal problems in my home life and my only escape is here on the net. I know i have upset a lot of people and I also know i should not have brought my problems here, But I did and I know I was wrong.
To those friends who have understood my problems, I extend a BIG BIG thank you, and to those friends who i havent had a chance to explain to, i can only apologise again.
I will try my hardest not to be so abrasive to all you people who only want to befriend me. I feel ashamed of my behaviour as I know I should
Oh how I wish I were able to turn back the clock for 18 months, knowing then what I know now, my life would have been so different.

(¯*•-:¦:-•* ßëðú ~♠~ Hûg§ *•-:¦:-•*¯) all you lovely people, I am so
BeauNidle
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:My Behaviour 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
Beau,
I am sorry that you have had personal issues. We all have times of personal hardship. I pray that you have peace in those area quickly.

In regards to behavior in Nidink...
I don't know what you may or may not have done, but if you were the only one that has ever had a behavioral issue here at Nidink, I could then understand the public apology. However... at this point, if we are going to be making public apologies everytime we say or do something we shouldn't, there wouldn't be room for much else in the forum! LOL:woohoo:

All I can say, as one who has appreciated your kindnesses when I have entered the room, Thank you for thinking enough of us to apologize. Now lets get back to making life miserable for Lost Memory!!!

Your friend "Nice"

PS: Lost,... I was just kiddin'... Please don't boot me again...Please?
NiceNDGal
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Behaviour 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2

well said nice....beau you have always been very polite and i enjoy your company.......everyone has a few bad days....and thats the wonderful thing about nidink we can and it's ok...today is a new day....love ya tc xxxxx:kiss:
shallweplay
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Behaviour 15 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 1
ditto nice- just ditto

Dixie
Dixie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Behaviour 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Beau,you are always such a gentleman. If this was an ongoing thing, being obnoxious, it would be different. We learn from our mistakes. Like the saying goes "You have to walk a mile in the other mans shoes, to judge him".
We are all here for you my friend. I think alot of us are grateful to have a place to go to "chill out". I know I am one too.
We love ya kiddo-
only1rose
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:My Behaviour 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: -1
To my very special thweety - I could cry when I hear that you are having such difficulties at home and I so wish that I could be there to hold your hand. You and I have been such very good friends for a long time and we too have had our ups and downs but I know that you are good man who is caring, kind and a real genuine person that I have grown to love. We all need an escape at times and I know that the people in Nidink will understand this and not judge you for what may have been said recently. I am here for you thweety if and when you need me, as I know your other friends are. I luff you to pieces and thank you for being my very special friend -x-
x_jools_x
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com