Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

HOST OF THE MONTH
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: HOST OF THE MONTH
HOST OF THE MONTH 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 69
WE HAD STARTED HOST OF THE MONTH WAYY BACK WHEN TRBLE WAS HERE... AND I DIDNT THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA THEN AND I STILL DONT....

EVERY SINGLE HOST DOES AN AWESOME JOB .... WHETHER THEY DO 1 TOURNEY A WEEK OR A DAY OR 10 ... EVERYONE DOES THEIR PART... SOME HOSTS COMMIT TO 1 OR 2 A WEEK AND SHOW UP RAIN HAIL OR SHINE ... OTHERS ARE NOT ON THE SCHEDULE AT ALL YET ARE STILL HERE ..... TO COVER WHEN SOMEONE DOESNT SHOW..

I DONT THINK WE NEED TO SINGLE ANY ONE HOST OUT WHEN EVERY ONE ELSE IS ALSO PUTTIN IN 100% .........

AWESOME JOB EVERYONE

LOVE ALWAYS JAZZZY
JAZZZYY
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:HOST OF THE MONTH 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
I agree, host of the month only hurts the hosts that do so much and thats most hosts Thats why Jazzy has posted don't forget to thank your Host ,,, However Nidink has member of the month if you want to nominate a Euchre Host or a Player to show your appreciation feel free to do so
Ty Bango
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Re:HOST OF THE MONTH 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
well myself i thought Host of the month was a great idea because there are some Host that does much more for the Players and this was a good way for the players to show their thanks to the host. And was a nice thing added to remind the players to thank the Host but it would also be nice if every Host would Welcome each player. Thanks
IfUSaySo
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com