Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil
Re:Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
hey Evil sorry to hear about you ,, hope you get well soon and come back to see us here . i will be waiting for that " crack the whip "" you do that so good . love you. have a very nice recovery we miss you
Baddenden
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
DOES ANYONE HAVE A UPDATE ON EVIL'S RECOVERY ??
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 17
last I heard she is at home and although in pain is recoverin. I believe, and plz if I mistate something post correction, she suffered some head trauma to her face and had to have her splen removed so will be out for awhile. I think she suffered a few other injuries but they are not comin to mind at the moment.

I have also seen in spades lobby that she has been in contact with a few here at nidink so hopefully she will be able to return soon.

Since I am here I would like to add that I am overwhelmed at the thoughts and prayers being offered to gurl from her fellow nidink-ers. Restored the faith lost in a previous thread I read this morning. Thank you so much for caring

.....THIS is why I come to gaming sites and hang out.... I would like to thank you for reminding me of that

found this in another thread....decided to bring it here for complete update on this thread also.........................................
Hey All,

I'm fairly new here and don't know all of you. I have talked to WetWildNEvil on the phone today and wanted to update everyone.

First of all, to those of you who don't know, WetWildNEvil was in a fairly serious car accident on Saturday February 23, 2008. She was on her way to visit a friend for the weekend and while trying to avoid an oncoming car that was in the passing lane swerved into what she thought was a field. She sustained serious injuries. She was released from the hospital last night sometime. She sustained a broken collar bone, 2 broken ribs, injuries to her face and she was taken in for surgery and they removed her spleen. So her recuperation will be long and painful. She is obviously hurting and it's very hard for her to do things but she feels she will recuperate much quicker at home.

She wanted me to thank everyone for their thoughts, and prayers and well wishes. I know some of you have asked me if it would be possible to send Wild cards and flowers through the mail. Her and I have discussed this and she is willing to allow her address to be released to certain people. Obviously we must be careful with safety online so if you want to send either flowers or cards through the post office then you can contact me and I will ask Wild if she wants you to have her address and then it will be given to you. This is under the direct understanding that if I release Wild's address to you, you will not share it with anyone else. There are a few people in Nidink that she would prefer not have her personal information so I hope everyone will respect this. I have also made up an email account for anyone wishing to send an email to her. The email where she will be able to receive emails and egreetings will be wetwildwishes@live.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it . Anyone who wants to contact me can add me to msn jadyn_@hotmail.comThis e-mail address is being protected from spam bots, you need JavaScript enabled to view it .

Wild will not be able to be in Nidink for some time so please be patient with her while she tries to recuperate and I will try to keep everyone informed as to how she is doing. I would say the emotional aspects of this accident are affecting her much more than her actual injuries although they are great and many. I know she could use some positive encouragement. Thanks for your time.

Thank you,

Jadyn/Melody
xy_txy
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/03/01 10:00 By xy_txy.

Re:Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Hey All,
I'm overwhelmed by the greetings and well wishes you have for Wild. She has been in contact daily with me. She is doing well but tires very easily and needs all the rest she can get. I know she'd love to be back at nidink but as much as laughter helps her it also at this time hurts her because of her broken ribs and the stitches where the spleen was removed. I have talked to her both on the phone and in msn but she can only type with one hand so it's frustrating for her and she tires quite easily. Overall though she is sounding more rested and relaxed. Not as emotional as she was when I had first talked to her. Her family purchased a lazy boy chair so it's much easier for her to rest and relax and get some much needed sleep. Obviously her type of injuries will take time to heal so we'll all have to be patient and wait for her body to do the healing it needs before we're able to have her back. She has told me many many times that she is simply overwhelmed and thankful of all of the well wishes she's been getting and doesn't know how she will ever be able to repay people. I've told her real friends don't need to be repaid that they are just there for you in times of troubles. She's thinking about all of you lots and missing you too. Thank you all for your kind words and get well wishes for Wild. She has seen some in her emails but she is just not up to responding to anyone, it just takes too much out of her at this time. She will respond though when she's able too. Hope that helps some of you.

Jadyn/Melody
Jadyn
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Best wishes for Wet_wild_N_evil 16 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 52
thank you jadyn and tx for the update.it's nice to hear she is at home and resting comfortably.i can understand that she dosnt want to talk or is unable too.just a few words to let us know she is ok will be sufficent.there is absolutly no need for her to think she has to repay us .i am sure she would be the 1st one there for any one else in the same situation.when i 1st went to visit in spades she was always there to greet me with her hugs and whip.even though she didnt know me too well.

Prayers and hugggssssss evil one.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com