Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...10
TOPIC: The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
"you gotta be kidding me girls, you expect me to take him seriously? why does he have no hair colour and what is with these goat like features? and and and why does he look fossiled? I have standards you know!".....
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nidi

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 159
Suddenly everyone is distracted by the cacophony of sound coming from outside. A loud voice speaking, this is the FBI, CIA and the most dreaded SSAT (scientists searching for alien technology) the place is surrounded come out with your hands up.

Slayne pushes a rug aside and says quick everyone into the escape tunnel. Nidi is the last one in, she looks at lost quivering in the corner and he tells her the loud noise is hurting my ears. Nidi says even i can't leave you to the SSAT, come lost. Bewildered lost says into a tight dark place, it's too scary, and he runs out the front door with his hands held high.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 159
As lost walks out the door with his hands held high above his head, squinting from the bright lights shining on him. He sees a tall brunette walking towards him. Long hair flowing, short white lab coat accentuating her hips as she walks. Lost's mind starts to reel, OMG she is so beautiful, how bad can this be?

The brunette walks up to him and introduces herself, my name is jasmine, but most call me jazzy. I am the lead scientist in charge of this project, and i will be poking and prodding and sticking you. Lost gets a goofy grin on his face, but her next words wipe it away quickly.

"I was hoping for a better specimen, but you will have to do". Oh by the way, the poking, prodding and sticking will be done with very sharp long needles.

Take him away to my lab.... let the experiments begin.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 71
Jazzy finally has lost pinned to a cold steel table. He is drugged but cant move as she pokes him with a sharp needle. He screams but cant move.Looking at the old fossiled goat like specimen shaking her head ... you know lost ( he can hear and see her as she talks to him) my work here is of the best but when they bring me this ( I mean you)... (as she reads from her notes) a goaty looking dinosaur half man thing, that Bugga dressed, had your fun with dogs and sheep, knows the palm sisters very well, but.. but.. Lost yells I can explain!!! Hush this is my lab you will talk when you are asked. Can I continue now!!! Jazzy places duct tape over his lips... now where was I... oh yes...found Master Slayne on the net, you went to mall to pick up ladies, kissing, saying bare my children. Bugga was watching you the whole time but he is very slow he has been placed for reconstruction. hmmmm.. What else... oh my.. had your sack kicked to your throat, use of WD40, (as she gives him an evil glare) then (snickers to self) had your jewels burnt too did ya? took drugs and had your way with BEARDED LADIES!!!!! omg this just gets better and better. And do you think Gator_Spades and Snowie were going to help you????? Omg man they work for me man. Tears roll from Losts eyes as now he is damn afraid. Jazzy tosses her notes and walks over to a computer pressing buttons like a mad woman... All Lost can here is machinery coming closer and closer to his nude body. All Lost can hear now is machinery and laughing and some kind of muttering come from Jazzy…. Lost closes his eyes..... when he opens them Jazzy is looking right into his face smirking ... well thats the best I can, and I think your best bet is to get help again from Master Slayne or Inky not really sure. Lost you need new clothes to fit this body to so seek out Snowie as well.... Lost is now standing in front of a full length mirror... GUT WRENCHING SCREAMS.... could be heard all the way back to earth from the mothership. Find Master Slayne, Lost he will try and help you with this new form.....Lost Glares at Jazzy as he is beamed down....
hioyote_coyote
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 71
Master Slayne is sitting in his bedroom doing further researches into his studies, when he hears a scratching at the window. It had been raining cats and dogs for hours, so he was surprised to hear noises coming from outside. He motioned for his assistant who was nearby, and Blondefactor brought him his warm robe to slip on. Stepping over to the window, he pushed it up, to see the befuddled face of Lost!

"What a mess you are Lost" exclaimed Master Slayne, helping the poor fellow inside. Lost stode there shivering from the cold and wet and Blonde brought another warm robe for the poor man. Slayne lit his pipe and motioned for Lost to stand on the rug since he was dripping water all over Master Slayne's imported mahogny wood floors.

"What seems to be the trouble" asked Master Slayne as Lost sipped on the hot coffee that Blondefactor has provided. After a few moments he was finally able to speak.

"Youuuu cannot believe the horros that I have run into over the last few weeks" and over the next two hours, Lost went thru every detail, about the women, the animals, the beasts, the experiments that he seemed to find around every corner.

Slayne was amazed at his story. "Ummmm" he mumbled to himself, "I wonder if perhaps some of my research is a wee bit off. Blonde, please make a note, more field study in the canadian area."

Blonde gave him a hard look, but made the note.

"Well Lost, I believe that I must take matters into my own hands. Perhaps you and I should go out together and I can personally provide you with my expert opinions. If I can see where you are going wrong perhaps we can set it all right"

Lost nodded in agreement, though most of the time he could barely keep his eyes from Slaynes well endowed blonde assistant.

"Go get you a shower, clean up. I will have a new outfit befitting a student of mine for you when you are finished." He pointed the way to the bathroom and Lost hurried to obey.

An hour later, Slayne hollered through the door. "Is everything all right in there? Surely you are done by now?"

All he could hear was some mumbling and gurgles.

Slayne pushed the bathroom door open and there was Lost, bent over naked with his head in the toilet.

"What in hells bells are you doing with your head in the toilet" shouted Slayne. Blondefactor rushed in to help and together they managed to get Lost free from apparently getting his head stuck in the toilet.

"I was thirsty" exclaimed Lost "and thought I would use this fancy drinking device"

Master Slayne could only shake his head in disbelief as he wandred out. "Explain things to him Blonde and make sure he gets cleaned up and dressed. Blonde carred in the leather pants, black shirt, with cowboy boots that was to be Lost's new outfit.

After he finally emerged, clean shaven, hair combed and neat, clothes fitting him like a second skin, Master Slayne motioned him out the door.

"Off we go my good man Lost".......................
Slayne
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Lost walks a few blocks but finds himself back only inches from Master Slayne’s palace, not knowing Master Slayne and his overly endowed assistant where watching him laughing. Lost finally try’s to think for him self….. I need a woman he says Lost out loud; I need to spread my seeds. All excited now he pulls out the notes Master Slayne placed in his pocket and starts running faster and faster as if he knew where he was going. But the pain he was getting from his hands as he was running dumb founded him. He stops and looks at his hands they are covered in dirt and small stones, what is this pink stuff on his hand? Lost sniffs it immediately chews it off and says, hey that’s not so bad hope I find more. Running again he finally finds himself in front of what he believes to be the place Master Slayne has put in the notes. Yes this must be the place I can hear them singing, talking and the music is not too bad either. Seeing that its dark out Lost looks for a place to get into this big grey building. Finally he sees an opening, to his amazement he finds that his body can jump very high indeed. Inside now he starts his hunt for where all the action is, not knowing that a few feet behind him is, Bugga .

Bugga wipes the dirt from his new suit wanting to help Lost on his mission but was told this time not to intervene at all costs. Bugga stays in the shadows and watches Lost move into the big room.

Lost looks all around the room, drooling profusely at all the woman, but finds one lady in a cage dancing, she smells wonderful as he walks up to her. Face to face now Lost finds away to open the dancing cage his whole body vibrates with excitement as does the lady’s. Finally they are together Lost can believe he’s getting this chance to place his seeds and his family line. Not really sure of what he is doing the lady seems to be placing her body for him but confused Lost try’s in vain to accommodate her.

Back at Master Slayne’s palace …all are watching on a big screen, Gator_Spades, Snowie, num, Nidi ,Jazzy, inky and chi a few others guests as well.

Num yells this is not right!!! As she watches in horror… Looking at Jazzy now Num says you did this to him ???? why??? Jazzy is laughing so hard she can hardly sit for she may piss her self laughing. Well for one thing Num you of all people should now that you’re the head of our committee and the money we have for our experiments don’t give as quality equipment as well as the top of the line experimental drugs. So I do my own testing on what you bring me. Num covers her eyes in disgust and all she can hear is inky yelling come on man you can do it laughing as he watches…. Master Slayne gets up from his big chair, walks in front of the big screen and puts it on pause. Hey!!! inky yells as do a few other this was just getting good. Master Slayne looks at them all one by one.. do you really see what is going on here?? No not really they all yell out let us watch it . Slayne turn to his control panel that comes out of his bookcase. Starts pushing buttons which now is shown on the big screen. They all watch as Lost’s clothes come off his frozen in time body. All you can hear is the smack of hands going to there eyes and mouths. Inky is running for the washroom , chi is bent over up chucking on Num's shoes. Gator and snowie are hugging each other crying like babies. While Jazzy thinks well that’s what I made with what I had to work with for god sake you all. Look at this poor specimen we have done him wrong look at him Jazzy!!! They all stop and really look at what frightened them all. With Lost’s clothes of now they all could see what happens when you mix out dated drugs and over used and outdated as equipment. There in a frozen state is lost trying to hump a female dog that just happens to be in heat. But the worst part is Jazzy’s experiment turned out not so good… do you see the humps on his back??? They all walk closer as Slayne zooms it in for a better look…. OMG!!! Those are… those are tits????? You put tits on his back Jazzy??? Ya well I only had female estrogen out dated drugs you know and I was not sure of outcome and is that not why I was hired for doing experiments??

Num stands up OK! OK!... Please take him back to the mother ship and all the rest of you start coming up with ideas on how to get better drugs and equipment ….. cause Lost with tits and humping a dog in heat was not what we had in mind…. Master Slayne gives them notes on places to look for all the things they need…….

After they are all gone Master Slayne sits in his big chair once again with his pipe and lushes blonde assistant by his side saying let the games begin……...with an evil laugh he winks at her.
hioyote_coyote
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...10
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com