Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...10
TOPIC: The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
Meanwhile,Bugga...who has been quietly observing Lost's disasteruos attempt to seduce Inky,then his feeble pickup lines with the local females,declares loudly to himself"bloody ell mate ,with a little help ,you could do better".So being the scoundral that he is,he calls Master Slayne for a appointment the next morning.arriving bright and early,Bugga is greeted by Master Slayne's new blonde assistant,Txan Style,who, being from texas has considerable experience in these matters.She hands him a stack of playboy magazines,a video and a blowup doll,then guides him to a small dimly lit room,telling him in a sexy voice to do what comes natural.and that she would be observing him through a 2 way mirror.She further instructed him to leave by the back door when he was done,and she would contact him with her report in a few days.........
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 21
At the nidi gate Lost paused, breathing in the scent of flowers from the gardens. His mind was clear, observing the nervousness that he was tempted to feel. He took a deep breath and entered, walking up the beautiful path to the front door, where he paused, for some reason unsure of whether to knock or not. Suddenly the door opened, and he blinked at Composure. “Welcome,” he said, and gestured her inside.

The hall was cool and the air smelt of something fresh, slightly sweet, and ever-so-slightly spicy. They paused for a moment outside a small room lined with luxurious seats and cushions, which Lost presumed was a sort of waiting-room, before Lost shook his head and continued leading her along the building. “I almost forgot.

"Wet Evil i wanted me to bring you to her teaching room.”
Lost looked with curious awe at the various doors, decorations on the walls, and rooms whose doors were open. He had never seen anything like it.
“Enter,” came the commanding voice.
He squeezed her hand as he left her, whispering “Good luck.” Or at least that’s what Lost thought he heard. He wasn’t quite sure what it was, as his attention was suddenly drawn to the room he had just opened the door to, in more ways than one.

Now Lost You need learn to play Evil Spades or You will be punish by that whip Wet Evil has. If You will learn to play evil spades, You will be allow to flirt not only blondes, dogs but also sheeps.

diamondever
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/01/26 18:46 By diamondever.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
"hmm sheep" he thought "If i manage this I will be heading closer to being like my idol and the man i adore...intexk"

Suddenly Bugga burst through the door "NO LOST!" this has to stop you can't be like intex and you have to stop adoring him, he is a man. If you continue with this you will fail your mission!"

"how so?" enquired Lost.

"Didn't your mother tell you abut the birds and the bees?" asked bugga.

"I don't have a mother I was created from a fossiled egg Bugga!" reminded lost.

"d'oh oh yeah" bugga scratched his head. "well to put it in a nutshell men can not reproduce with men, any more then they can with sheep or with dogs, so basically you gonna have to find yourself a woman and so far you are not doing good!"

"help me help me bugga" cried Lost "i need to reproduce so i can create more of my kind!

"i dunno if this expriment was a good idea can the world handle mini losts?" bugga thought to himself

"come with me lost I wil show you a place where you can meet real women and not turn out like intex, you see intex sticks to sheep as he wants his family line to end and he knows he can;t handle the responsibily of mini intexs so he choses animals and older women for that reason, your path is a different one to his, so come on let me give you some pointers."

and with that Bugga took losts hand "eww you have sweaty hands" and walked him out in to the big bad world again.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/01/27 07:31 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 159
Now, what hasn't been told is that bugga hasn't the slighest clue what to do either, bugga was the first attempt the aliens had made in this experiment, when they realized they had failed miserably. They were hoping that two wrongs could make a right, but as they looked down on the story unfolding below them they were thinking this whole situation is impossible, it's like the blind leading the blind.

You see, it wasn't just lost's palm that was all sweaty, bugga's palm was sweaty too!! Bugga had read somewhere about rosie and her sisters and figured that was close enough to a female to work.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 71
Lost and Bugga headed off to the one place men could be assured of finding women. Barnes and Nobles. Yes, it was true, neither of them could read or write a single word, but they had heard that you could go for coffee there on a Saturday morning, and pick up a date for Saturday night. (At least that was what was recorded in Slayne's autobiographic DVD "How I scored with 90% of earth women").

Along the way they stopped off at the local gas station, and cleaned up. Applying some WD40 to their faces, chest and uh, nether regions, so they would present that 'mechanic's smell that drives women crazy, they proceeded on to the bookstore.

"What is in bookstores" Lost asked his friend Bugga.

"Stuff" Bugga replied in his infinite wisdom. Apparently the original experiment by the aliens had raised Bugga's IQ to at least 39. Compared to Lost, Bugga was a genius.

It took the two of them three weeks to naviagate the 4 miles to the nearest Barnes and Nobles. Finally arriving at the doors, they decided it was time to let go hands (by then the sweat had left a trail, that a blind Mountie could have followed) and entered.

They were amazed by all the printed material residing within. "What is all this stuff" Lost asked as he picked up a book on Elvis Presley.
"Wow, look at his outfit, he said pointing to the white gem lined outfit that was so popular in Elvis's concert".

Bugga looked over his shoulder and exclaimed. "We got to get you one of those outfits"! Lost nodded in agreement and held on to the book.

They sauntered over to the coffee shop part of the store and lo and behold, there were indeed many women sitting around, drinking the hot liquid and looking at books. As they walked by, they didn't notice each woman who cringed when she got a whiff of the WD40 that was reeking from their bodies. Stepping up to the counter, they stared at the very lovely waitress who was there to serve them. There on her well endowed and lovely chest, resided the name tag "Snowie". Lost sounded out the word and finally asked "Snowie" what coffee was.

"OMG Do you not know what coffee is? OMG, OMG, OMG". And so it went for the next 20 minutes as she set about pouring them some coffee. "OMG, OMG". Lost wasn't really paying any attention as he was too busy staring at the Snowies uh, attributes to wonder what she was saying.

They took their coffee and went to a nearby table next to where two gorgeous women were sitting.

Finally they worked up the nerve to speak to these wonderful creatures.

"Hello, My Name is Lost. Would you like to procreate with me?" he said in his most sexy tone of voice. Bugga grinned, because he could just tell these might be the ones. And by god, there were two of them, so he might even stand a chance!

The two ladies looked as if they had met an axe murderer with raised axe. "What the hell..." one of them mumbled. "Has the world supply of men now gone to the sewer" Turning toward her friend, she said "Lets get out of here".

They stood, grabbing their full, very hot cups of coffee, and went over to Lost and Bugga's table. They smiled sweetly at the two men and Lost's heart began to beat rapidly. It was gonna happen he thought.

The two ladies moved closer and before either man could move, they poured those steaming lava hot cups of coffee right into their laps. High fiving each other, they exited quickly from the store as Lost and Bugga were rolling in the floor screaming and grabbing their groins. It was some time before the paramedics could get there and then at least another 30 minutes before they could stop laughing long enough to provide any medical attention.

Poor Lost and Bugga were going to be out of commission for at least several weeks while the 2nd degree burns healed!
Slayne
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...10
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com