Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A thank you to nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: A thank you to nidink
A thank you to nidink 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 159
A time to be thankful

Thanksgiving in the US is a few weeks away, and as I sit here pondering the reasons that I have to be thankful it occurred to me that at times we all need a reminder of how lucky we truly are. Since I happen to be here in nidink at the moment, this is as good a place to start as any.
First to administration at nidink for giving us all a place to come, to kick back, chat, play games, meet people from all over the world who become our friends I am thankful. The amount of work that goes into building a site like this is incomprehensible to most people. At times I know it can be difficult when it seems there is ingratitude on behalf of the members you do this for, after spending hours and hours upon hours trying to make everyone happy. But remember it is impossible to please everyone at the same time, and even though it may not be always voiced, there is a reason people keep coming back to nidink, they all believe in the vision you have built here. So I will be presumptuous and thank you from all members for your tireless dedication to building and improving the site for us to return to day after day.

Secondly I would like to thank the members here for making nidink part of your family. Without the diversity you all bring to the site, things would get boring quickly with everyone being the same. A reminder to some to please be patient and not critical, we have a home to come to, the rules are few and hey I don’t even have a curfew here. Oh and did I forget to mention … thank you all for the bloopers you provide for all my files, they always bring a smile to my face, and I hope In return they make you smile too.

I am thankful for having all of you to share things with, I am thankful for the opportunity I have had to chat with some and get to know you and I am thankful for those who have taken the time to get to know me and refer to me as a friend.
We all have problems, but sometimes we all dwell a bit too much on the negative in our lives. For today, smile and think of the positives in your life, no matter how small they maybe and be thankful for them. The change in attitude is noticeable to others, when we do not dwell on negative things in our lives.

“Do not complain about growing old, for many never have the chance”.

So yes I am thankful for growing old and most of all I am thankful for each of you… the true treasures of life. Friends.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A thank you to nidink 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 86
you rock num

im thankful i've met folks like you here
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:A thank you to nidink 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Wow Num that is truly great, we all need a reminder to be thankful of what we have, and what others do for us, without us paying any attention to them.. So I would like to second your thoughts and thank the team, and all the memembers for giving me some where to come too and chill out..
Big thanks and hugs for the team at Nidink
Foopsey
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:A thank you to nidink 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Ok this the 4th time I've attemped to answer to this thread and what can I say but well done num you covered it all and Thank You for the reminder. We all need it sometimes.
Thank you
Wet_Wild_N_Evil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/11/15 09:40 By Wet_Wild_N_Evil.

Re:A thank you to nidink 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 335
i dunno what to reply to this, its bloody perfect!

i wanna thank the people who make this place what it is and i'm thankful for the friendships i have made, there are some darn good ppl out there as good as the ones i have in real life and i can tell u now, i adore them so much.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/11/16 09:35 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:A thank you to nidink 14 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Very well said Nummy....tyvm hugggsssss. (and you can delete my bloopers anytime )
__BuTTerFly__
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
\"The Butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.\"

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com