Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Redundant pics
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Redundant pics
Redundant pics 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 52
I would like to know why management feels it is nessacary to put the same persons pic on every page on site,when we already have 3 photo galleries,when acually one would be sufficient.it seems some people think so much of them selves they have to modiefy there pics every day and visit themselves 50 times a day to make sure their pics are always on top of the most visited and modiefied list.putting them up in the games room is redundant enough..now we have to look at the same pics when we enter the site.How fuckin boring is that??
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Redundant pics 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I'm with you CHI, if I wanted to see the pics of 1/2 naked women, real or doctored, I would click their profiles.
ldarlener
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re: Redundant pics 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 23
the amount of pics are the same that last day....they are just changed of position to reduce the height of home page
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Redundant pics 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 335
i think chi is refering to the pics that show top of the lobby.

Chi, i understand your point completely but they were impelemented to help build community atmosphere and ppl get to know one another, but yes sometimes it is always the same ppls pictures that show over and over, or people insist on posting half naked which admin do try to clear down, which brings its own arguements with admin alone.

For those who do not wish to see the pictures top of the lobby there is a hide button, not sure if you have noticed that over the fifth picture but you can click hide and they vanish.

One thing we have learned is that we can't please all the people all of the time, gosh we can't even please ourselves most of the time.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2009/09/19 14:16 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:Redundant pics 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Ty Nidi.i am refering to pics at top of lobby,and i realize that they can be hidden,but i am also refering to pics on home page..is it really nessecary to have them there ,when we already have 3 photo galleries that can be visited ,if one wishes to view all pics.I would like to add,i am no prude.and enjoy the nude female body ..but i prefer the real thing and not cartoons.
Chee632
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Redundant pics 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 86
thats it...im posing naked!
_Em_
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com