Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Georock
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Georock
Re:Georock 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
George will be laid to rest on on saturday 23 rd of may Australian time . the family are able to add any thing in the service from overseas people who would like to . you may contact me Helperrr at rjervis20@hotmail.com. and i can pass the word etc to family. . need info by friday morning at the latest . . thank you Helperrr . "a wonderful friend so sadly missed ."
helperrr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Georock 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I am glad I had the pleasure of knowing Geo, if only for a short while. He was always a gentlman, kind and helpful. He is missed. My condolances go out to his family and friends. May we all meet "up there" some day for a crib match. Rest in Peace Geo.
only1rose
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

i didn't know u or ever play or talk to u but i know alot of ppl will miss u i will miss seeing u in the village also because in there everyone makes u feel like u r apart of their family and i love that about the ppl in there your family and friends will be in my prayers at their time of sorrow and i am sad to hear of your passing may u R.I.P and may god be with your family and friends
candyapple
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Rest in peace my friend. You'll be missed. I was privileged to meet you and consider you and Linda my friends. Now you're reunited and no longer in pain. Good bye my friend.
rocknroll66
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Geo will be missed. He was a nice guy to talk to. I didn't know him well, but it doesn't take long to figure out who the good people are. r.i.p Georock.
bambi732
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Even though your heart has failed you my friend, you've touched many people with it. My condolances to George's family and friends.

Missing you already
Wanda
Im_Wanda
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com