Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

A big thank you
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: A big thank you
Re:A big thank you 15 Years ago Karma: 0
So much time and effort has been put into this site that it is the least we can do as players to give a little back by welcoming new members and offering them a game when they want one. A HUGE thank you to you, Nidi, and to everyone concerned in making this site what it is today.
sahara_star
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:A big thank you 15 Years ago Karma: 335
we just provide, it's the members who amke it what it is!
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:A big thank you 15 Years ago Karma: 1
Thanks for the kind words Nidi, but we all do what we do for the site because we believe it IS THE BEST SITE ON THE NET!!!!!!!!

Always knew we would grow at our own pace and do it RIGHT as we went along. Thanks to you and the rest of the Admin staff for creating Nidink and allowing us to have a place to call home.

On a side note...... hahahahahaha Em.....reread your post Been accused of a lot of things in my life time, but causung WORM feeling isnt one of them

Hugs to all,
Txy
Sxy_Txy
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win! .....Mahatma Gandi

Re:A big thank you 15 Years ago Karma: 1048
The vision of this site is a gaming COMMUNITY full of friends and people that just get along.

The past few days have certainly proved that this site has jelled into that very vision.

The staff reacted in a way that made us all very proud and the members jumped in and got the new hoyle people comfortable fast and now they are settling in like it is home. The dj's when they finished their shows jumped into all the lobbies to help as well.

Whether it be staff dj's or any one we are all first and foemost, members here. This is a member site for them and by them.

Today I have had time to think again and upon reflection know that the long hours many of us put into this site are damn well worth it.

Thanks to all and thank you to hoyle peeps for giving this site a good look. I hope you all feel soon that this is your home as it is all ours.
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:A big thank you 15 Years ago Karma: 5
today someone ask me why i am all day here, when i am young and can do much things out, the answer is here in the forum, nidink is the best site, here i found a family, a place in where i feel really good and happy, i love nidink and all people here, i feel here i found my place in the world, thanks to all for love me and acept me as i am, with my bad english lol
tender_soul
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:A big thank you 15 Years ago Karma: 1
Soul.. You rock .. you work so hard for the site.. and we are glad you call this home.. Your english is great you learn very quick you should be proud.. Me on the other hand my spanish still sucks lol
Wet_Wild_N_Evil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com