Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Thank you for your prayers!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Thank you for your prayers!
Thank you for your prayers! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Dear Nidink Family,

This has been a very nerve racking 10 days. The Flood that tried to overtake us is starting to calm down. We finally crested this morning. We pray that this storm that is coming in will not make the river rise again. We have about 8 more days of watching the sandbag dikes before everyone can breath again.

Now I ask that you pray for our family in Canada. The Red River flows north and Canada will get hit too.

Again, my dear friends,... thank you. You are all a blessing to me. Even Lost can be a blessing now and then,... but I don't want to gush. You know how he gets!

Love ya'll,
"Nice"
NiceNDGal
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Thank you for your prayers! 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Dear Nidink Family,

Again I thank you for praying for us during this flood. The Red River may have crested, but the dikes have not been doing very well. We have homes that are being wiped out due to breaches in the dikes. This just isn't over yet. But please know I am still grateful!

As for my Canadian friends, the seriousness of this flood seems to be lowering as it travels north. Grand Forks is 70 miles north of Fargo and they have seen that the alert has been lowered. I pray that it will be lowered enough so your river banks will be enough.

We did lose 2 lives as their hearts gave out while sandbagging. We also had 50 people receive injuries that needed hospitalization. I pray this is over soon.

"Nice"
NiceNDGal
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2009/03/29 08:04 By NiceNDGal.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com