Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK
NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
This is just my opinion here but

Yes there are tons of votes for Letshower... But I cannot count all votes, being many have been made from the same few ppl from the same IP address...

YOU MAY VOTE FOR ONE PERSON ONLY...That doesn't mean you can create several dozen nic's/accounts and each should be valued as a vote...

THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATHETIC GET A LIFE and stop ruining other peoples FUN. Someone had to say it may as well be me.
Tango
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 69
I HAVE NEVER BEEN A FAN OF MEMBER OF THE WEEK ... AN AWARD THAT IS NOT EARNED IS NOT AN AWARD.... ITS MORE LIKE PIN THE TAIL ON THE DONKEY...
JAZZZYY
graph

Re:NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 86
Member of the Week is just a fun vote where people can vote for someone they feel is deserving of the title... (key word being FUN)

Not everyone likes participating... but for those who do, thanks:)

Unfortunately, it appears some folks are taking this FUN vote too seriously... and a few ppl have created dozens of accounts to use to vote with... That just doesn't seem very fair...That is all i was pointing out... As the one who has to count the votes, I don't like counting 16 pages of votes when 60% of the votes were made by the same 2 people...

I'm not trying to ruin anyones fun... I'm trying to keep something FUN fair to those who participate:)
_Em_
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/07/27 00:40 By _Em_.

Re:NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
I agree Em its been here since I started using the site 2-1/2 years ago and I like it because it gives ppl an opportunity to show a little appreciation which makes ppl feel good and in turn helps keep the players coming back to the site. Unfortunately that isn't the case with everyone who uses the site. An apology might help in this instance especially considering how "wonderful" and "helpful" these individuals supposedly are but something tells me that ain't gonna happen. Just my opinion,,,,Keep up the good work Em !
Tango
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:NDK AWARD WINNERS - MEMBER OF THE WEEK 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Well said you 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BeeJee
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com