Share |
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...4567891011
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
so sorry to hear of your loss. we are thinking of you here at nidink god bless u
Leane
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 7 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Big hugs sis,I was so saddened to read this, you are in my thoughts and prayers during this difficult time.
itsmepatti
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Dearest ALady,
IM so sorry to hear of your loss. May God Bless you and comfort you, your family and friends.
It is times like this that reminds us all to take each breath with a purpose and live each day to the fullest.
We are all here for you when you need us. And know we are thinking of you and praying for you and your familys.
This kind of healing cant be rushed it takes alot of time, my grandma says it takes "many moons". Take all the time you need to heal your heart. Love Ang.
Angelnot8
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

sorry to hear of your loss nancy your in my thoughts xxx
blobby_69
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
my god alady im so sorry for yr lost..wish i could b there to help u at this time with yr pain...but ill keep u in my thoughts and prayers and let u know if u need anything at all please dont b afraid to ask love u
sunshinesally
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/06/21 14:43 By sunshinesally.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Nancy so sorry to hear this g/f my thoughts and prayers are with you at this time...wish there was more i could do to help you with the pain u have if u need to talk at all im there for u and love ya

marj
smarj
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1...4567891011
Moderators: JAZZZYY, NidinkEuchre
The Home of Nidink  www.nidink.com