Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...4567891011
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Many thoughts and prayers are being sent your way Alady from all over the world. May this offer some comfort at this tragic time. hugsssssss

Peskypup
peskypup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 26
Jazzy James Thinking of you gf at this awful time .. My prayers are with you and Im sure all of your friends here will have you in their Prayers ....
12 hours ago · Like

Walt Djgator Lange ugh I am so sorry Alady my prayers and thoughts are with you!
12 hours ago · Like

Diana Waymouth Wow. Iam so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you. Take care and God Bless
8 hours ago · Like

Patti Sig Hugs``sis``you are truely in my heart, thoughts and prayers today``Big hugs hon
8 hours ago · Like

Tammy Metz Haines wow this is unreal im at a loss of words ...my prayers are with you nancy !!
8 hours ago · Like

Dev Be oh my alady my prayers are with you and his family so sorry to hear that
7 hours ago · Like

Martin Tiems So very sorry to hear of your loss Nancy, my heart and prayers go out to you in this troubled time.!!!
7 hours ago · Like

Dawn Evans Alady I am holding you in my heart gf, I am so sorry to hear about your loss...hugzzzzz Sheo
6 hours ago · Like

Sharon Theuma Such horrible news my prayers are with you alady xxoo

Kathy James Auxier You have my deepest sympathy gf....... My thoughts and prayers are w/ you and the rest of the family and friends that knew Jeff. He will be missed gf....... he was a wonderful man. I'm glad I had the opportunity of meeting him. Call me if you need anything. Hugss Kath
34 minutes ago · Like

Katrina C. Parris I'm so sorry to hear about your loss Nancy my thoughts and prayers are with you hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz gf
10 minutes ago · Like

Karen S Halliwell-Jacobs omg, I read about this in the news and didn't make the connection until now. I am soooooooo very sorry Nancy, and if there is anything I can do please let me know.
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/06/17 10:08 By Bango.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Alady my heart goes out to you my prayers and love too . Ruth ( helperrr/Tango blue
tango_blue
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 4
Alady,My thoughts and prayers are with you and jeff's Family.
P_Nut
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Alady Sorry I just heard the bad news.My thoughts and prayers go out to you my friend.Things can be hard and things can be easy.But the good lord will be with him now.And he will ( STILL ) see you & love you for ever
Spider
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/06/17 10:03 By Spider.

Nancy,I am so sorry to hear about Jeff,he was such a great guy and will always be remembered in our hearts. We not only lost a friend but part of Our Family too! Alot of people from here might not know that Jeff was a euchre player in hoyle also and that is where you both met and fell in love. We all have had some crazy times together over the years at live tournies and in the euchre rooms with some great memories that we will never forget..remember them memories gf and that we are a part of Your's n Jeff's Family and we are here for you always! Our Prayers go out for You and Jeff's Family gf,love you Much and never think your alone!! Big Huggs!!
Nina812
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2011/06/17 11:01 By Nina812.Reason: Added more

Go to topPage: 1...4567891011
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com