Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...11
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
alady my love and prayers to you my friend ... may he always fly with the angels...xo
mhr_dj_brat
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
Alady Hugssss my sis. I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Ill be thinking and keeping you in my thoughts hugsss Aud
Bratup
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

My Dear freiend, am for the first time in my life speechless and dont know what to say.Your my baby girl and we have been friends forever call me you know I will be there for you.....Vipr......Keith
Vipr
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Dear Nancy,

So sorry to hear about ur loss g/f. Please know that he is in a better place with no pain. I am praying for u. Love and Hugz,
Bonnie (original bad girl)
curly
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

So very sorry for your loss, my heart and my prayers go out to you. May God give you the strength to deal with this tragedy, and to one day find peace as well.

Hugs
Wabby
MagicWabby
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 159
I am deeply saddened by the news this post brings. Having lived through similar circumstances my heart breaks into pieces for you alady. Each must grieve in their own way.

Know that when you are ready your friends will be there to comfort you, for you to lean on, friends will help to ease your burden and lessen your pain.

God Bless alady.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...11
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com