Share |
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...11
TOPIC: Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink
Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 25
This is the obituary and funeral arraingements obituary
This is an article from the Canton, Ohio Paper
Our dear friend Alady's Fiance was killed by a hit and run driver

No words can describe the sadness, us, YOUR FRIENDS, here through out Nidink are feeling...
God Bless you were thinking of you

The Canton Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a fatal hit and run accident.
The incident occurred Monday, just before 4 p.m., at the intersection of Sherman Church Avenue and State Route 627 in Canton Township.
According to the Highway Patrol, a 1987 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme failed to stop at a red light while traveling north on Sherman Church Avenue.
Jeffery Yoder, 46, of Mineral City, Ohio, was operating a 2002 Harley Davidson Electra Glide eastbound on State Route 627. Yoder stuck the Oldsmobile entering the intersection when the driver of the car failed to stop, according to troopers.
The Canton Township Fire Department transported Yoder to Aultman Hospital, where he died as a result of his injuries.
The passenger of the Oldsmobile, Claude E Nicols III, 31 of Canton, was also transported to Aultman Hospital by Canton Township Fire Department with incapacitating injuries.
According to the highway patrol, the driver of the Oldsmobile fled the scene on foot and has yet to be located.
Troopers are asking for the publicís assistance. Anyone with information on the crash, or the suspectís whereabouts is asked to contact the Canton Highway Patrol Post at 330-433-6200.
The crash remains under investigation.

UPDATE
They caught this low life
A Canton man suspected of killing a Tuscarawas County man in a fatal motorcycle crash has been charged with the death.

Jason E. Henderhan, 32, of 160 Fawcett Ct. NW, was already in the jail on a felony domestic violence charge Wednesday afternoon when troopers with the Ohio Highway Patrol charged him with aggravated vehicular homicide, Stark County Jail records said.

Henderhan was wanted in the Monday night crash that killed Jeffrey Yoder, 46, of Mineral City. Troopers with the patrolís Canton post believe Henderhan was driving an Oldsmobile when he ran a red light and struck Yoder, who was operating a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.

Yoder died from head and chest injuries, said Rick Walters, investigator with the Stark County Coronerís Office. Henderhanís passenger, Claude E. Nichols III, 31, was injured and taken to Aultman Hospital. And, troopers said, Henderhan ran from the scene.

Canton police and troopers found Henderhan about 5:15 p.m. Tuesday at a house in northwest Canton. He was arrested on the unrelated domestic violence warrant and booked into the jail. Stark County court records also show he was awaiting a hearing on a felony drug charge.

Troopers went to the jail and charged Henderhan in Yoderís death just after 5 p.m. Wednesday .

Henderhan remained in the jail Thursday, held in lieu of $200,000 bond.
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2011/06/16 16:44 By Bango.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
My thought and prayers are forever with you gf i know this is one of the hardest things to deal with.. if you need anything know im always here for you hugsssssssssss
Giter
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 5
SORRY TO HEAR GF HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YOU IN MY THOUGHT AND PRAYERS !!!
KometKitty
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I am so sorry for your loss Alady. please know we are all thinking about you and sending our love and prayers your way. HUgggggggsssssss
Out_2_Lunch
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
God Bless you Nancy my thoughts and prayers are with you sweetheart.
Tango
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Alady, We are all thinking of you here at Nidink 6 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
My prayers go out to you my dearest friend..and to your family,,No words are possible at this moment,Praying for friends to comfort you, Faith to uphold you,and Loving Memories to carry you through...You are loved by many...Love you Girlfriend
Bodyandsoul
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...11
Moderators: JAZZZYY, NidinkEuchre
The Home of Nidink  www.nidink.com