Share |
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

problems with tables
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: problems with tables
problems with tables 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Gem was kind enough to run a 2 am for us early Friday morning April 29th. Each time it was our turn, we had to leave the room and come back in...all four of us, because had no up card or choice to play or pass. Was drivin us all nuts but by that hour we were all punchy anyway so was good for a laugh. Gem wasn't laughin tho. We gave up at semis level and gave us all the win and went to bed. She'd been working here for 7 hours.... God bless her !!!
AnnMargaret
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:problems with tables 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Bless your heart Ann, and ty for all that. Yes Intex, my players had one hell of a time last night. Plus I was getting frustrated with the problems. As Ann stated, they weren't getting a visual on the Trump card, they would have to leave the table and come back. Plus when I go in to watch games, sometimes the little square with the card symbols is in the middle of the table, and the pass or order-up is underneath it. I also had a player tell me last night that he won't be back as long as the timer is in, as it was very distracting to him. I have had a LOT of complaints about the timer. It's very distracting to some players. I'm all for improvement, but when you come right down to it, the timer isn't doing anything anyways. If it booted you for not playing on time, then it might be worth the hassle. I think the main complaint with the people is the fact that it's right in your pic and staring you right in the eyes. I don't know an alternative soultion, but I'm sure there is one somewhere?
BrattyHalfPint
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Re:problems with tables 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Well I sure am glad that everyone seems to be able to get into the rooms & even play a tourney much less a game! I have been trying for over a week now & can't get in at all whether it is under my fb name or my lilcrazyyone name! This sucks majorly! If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it as I have tried doing everything that I can think of to get there & have had no luck at all!

Lisa
lilcrazzyyone
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:problems with tables 6 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 25
add me to msn or yahoo Bango48383@yahoo.com for both
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY, NidinkEuchre
The Home of Nidink  www.nidink.com