Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

rulll for tourney ;
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: rulll for tourney ;
rulll for tourney ; 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
on saturday night goin on to sunday ; midnight tourney ' i was play the semi and i was sub start game befor semi me and part won so we seat there waithingh for final;;;;;;after the other semi was done the host (STIF)cancel the tourney cause i was sub and they other team had sub to ;; i realy didt not like to whait 15 min to play a game and they told us was cancel ;for all the time i play euchre here ;i never see this befor so i whould love to no iff he was right or like i think he made mistake
hope to get ansewr on that ty reghard fronm rejeanne ( TANANTE)
tanante2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:rulll for tourney ; 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi Tanante ....All hosts are in charge of thier trny...We will talk to Stif about what happened...The unwritten rule brought over from hoyle was not to allow two subs on a team...I'm sorry for the confusion..
_chicago_boater
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:rulll for tourney ; 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi Tanante... Stifknee has told me about this .. we normally allow 1 sub per team and it should make No difference if each team has a sub .. He was confused because each of the subs had sat without letting him know they were subbing.... and one of the teams left...... unfornately, having to wait is part of this we cant do alot about it.. I will put u all 4 of you down in TOC list as winners and thank you continuing to support us ...

Hugz Jazzzyy
JAZZZZY
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com