We have 26 guests and 205 members online
Share |
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

if i delete can i come back ? at a later date
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: if i delete can i come back ? at a later date
if i delete can i come back ? at a later date 5 Years ago Karma: 0
if i delete my nicks can i come back at a later date ?
Rani
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:if i delete can i come back ? at a later date 5 Years ago Karma: 11
there is no delete of nicks...request for a cancelation means a ban to avoid u the temptation to come back or that ppl point u in the street and laugh saying u were ever inside nidink lobbies.
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:if i delete can i come back ? at a later date 5 Years ago Karma: -1
there is also the flag option .. this one makes it impossible for you to use the nic or to be able to remove any private imformation even when you dont want to be part of this site .. this makin sure that all options are stated
Brave_an_Crazy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:if i delete can i come back ? at a later date 5 Years ago Karma: 84
Geeesh...Your nic got flagged because you created a nic that many ppl found to be quite vulgar... and it was considered unaccepatable. Can't you just get over that and move on. You have stated several times your disliking of this site. Yet you are here all the time searching for something negative to poke at... Why can't you just let it go... You had a lot of friends here Brave...Myself included... Is it really worth losing friendships over something so petty?
_Em_
graph

Re:if i delete can i come back ? at a later date 5 Years ago Karma: -1
It was not the nic gettin flagged it was the way it was done I asked if it was acceptable it was approved. I was not asked not to use it nor was i told it was flagged until i inquired ,the reason bein that I wasnt seen to be told (even though I was there daily and had the nic for over 3 months). I asked for admin to see if it was possible to unflag the nic and was told no it would pave the way for more stupid nics as well there was alot of other things that was said about me in this forum that was far fr polite. I was not searchin this site for negative things I was told by 3 friends that my pic and nic was still here even though it was flagged. All I am askin is that the pic be removed and if that is a difficult thing to do then just unflag the nic and I will remove it. I would be thankful for your cooperation.
Brave_an_Crazy
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:if i delete can i come back ? at a later date 4 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 0
HMMMMM I asked about a nic the other day and was told this was an "adult site" and that there is no censoring of nics.
So, that being said, any nic should be allowed to be used right?
ldarlener
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
The Home of Nidink  www.nidink.com