Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

More Spades Games
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: More Spades Games
More Spades Games 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
I was told to post here by Lost, so here goes. When you want to add something diff to spice up your Spades games, here's some thoughts. Try cut throat programming for the tables. You play spades same way, but no longer have a pardner. So table would need to score 4 seperate people. It's alot of fun.

Another game that is a blast that you may want to do a program for the table is 3-way spades. Full deck is dealt out, however you have 17 tricks rather than 13. Obviously, no pardner on this either. What the table does is just eliminate one seat when you click on that setting. Puts a whole new spin on your game! Try niling with 17 tricks! You'll laugh till you cry!

No other site has put these types of games on, nor programmed tables with so many options. You could be the 1st! I think members would enjoy it, and it might bring in a larger crowd. I think at this point, you need to "stand out" from the rest of what's out there. This would be a great opportunity for you as well as for us. Good luck and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Time4change
time4change
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com