Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Few Bugs
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Few Bugs
Few Bugs 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -5
1. When kidbitz the cards freeze and you dont see the rest of hands.

2. Had a player also last night that would sit at a table making her the 4th person. I could see all at the table but...inside the table she was sitting on the opponents lap (Now the opponent was male so hmmm) but it would freeze her computer up when this happend.

3. Have had alot of issues with people not being able to copy and paste at all if they have more then a couple windows open. Once they reboot the copy and paste is normal.

4. When going to kidbitz...it would say someone already sitting in this seat. It wouldnt let me click to get in table nor would a screen come up to open the tables.
CC_CaseClosed
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2007/12/27 05:26 By CC_CaseClosed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Few Bugs 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
4. Till everybody hasn't opened table we don't allow players to kitbiz..if there are 4 players and only 1 hasn't opened table yet..kitbiz shouldn't work.

3.i have seen the cut and paste problem..it usually happens when u receive a private msg and u swap from room to that private msg...swapping again usually resolves it.

2.when a player enter in table and it's shown in a wrong position...that usually means that person couldn't open the window that content the board.

1.i will check that one.
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Few Bugs 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: -5
4. Till everybody hasn't opened table we don't allow p_layer_s to kitbiz..if there are 4 p_layer_s and only 1 hasn't opened table yet..kitbiz shouldn't work.

Even possum could kidbitz at that time. They showed me at the table... but I did not have a window open for that table.
CC_CaseClosed
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:Few Bugs 16 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 23
yes....i think that rule is a bit change for spades....cause we allow to kitbiz if 2 players are inside of table...(spades is a 4 player game)...so maybe 2 of 4 players were ready...or 3 of 4 players were ready...but game can't start cause one player hasn't totally entered inside of table.
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com