Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1...345678910
TOPIC: The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
While Brave and Moose were off killing the evil Soothe,Num and Lost found themselvs alone.And as always Num had her never ending supply of vairous wines. With Lost uncontrolable and num trying her best to calm him she pops the cork on the biggest bottle she can find.Lost turns with a thursty look in his eye what have u there he says to num? Just some wine i had on hand she tells him,would you care for a glass it may help calm you? Yes says Lost. and as num starts to pour the wine Lost starts to cry,How could they, I cant belive they did that to me.Num hands Lost a glass of wine, and he drinks greedly.Slow down Num says to Lost this stuff can go to your head rather fast if your not used to it.Num pours herself a glass and begins to dirnk. Glass after glass they drink.they finish the bottle and not being greedy num pops the cork on another.As the drinks begain to flow and the thought of revenge began to echo thru their heads they begain to plan. Num leading it with we should make Inki spawn with them all,its the easiset revenge Inki will sleep with anything.Then anger begains to turn into echoing laughter,as they begain to plot on how to get Inki with each and every coat.Bottle after bottle they drink quenching the fires of revenge.Lost and Num toast their plans of revenge Num mentions to Lost how Brave and Moose got her out of her cell and starts to tell Lost about how much of a man Moose is,even tho she always thought that a skirt should be worn by a woman.Num was beaming at the mental pic she had of Moose lifting that skirt/Kilt.As they begain to stagger around in a room thats starting to look like a alcholics recycle bin,Lost drops his pants to prove to Num that his manlyhood is as worthy as the Moose,and Num having had enough wine to make a priest forget his vows. Lost hold his manlyhood Num looks him right in the eye....and says....damn....why are we having a problem getting u laid?Num tells Lost that there is no need for that...put it away,feeling rjected Lost starts by saying its never been out this long before.Lost strips down picks up his glass...and begains to thank Num for her friendship...buked neekid...Iowe you so much...one day i'll repay you.Drink after drink...Lost and Num staggering around....Num inadvertadly brushes up against Lost's manlyhood...Num appologzies...but soon there is a silence...as she see'd that Lost's manlyhood has risen.Lost standing like a statue....damn that only happens when i do that myself.Num quickly forgetting Moose seeing Lost... reaches for another bottle of wine.She pops the cork and takes a drink right from the bottle Lost manlyhood still standing at attention she passes him the bottle and Lost begains to drink.Lost passes the bottle back to Num they look at each other and find them selfs in a embrace.Wakeing the next morning they remember nothing except Lost asking Num do u have any white wine to go with the fish?
Wild_Roses
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Last Edit: 2008/02/08 14:05 By Wild_Roses.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
no replied num but i just recall something from last night.

Oh what is that asked lost, "well I remember now we were drinking wine , you pulled out your manhood, and was talking about how it had never been that big" explained num "then i told you that it was actually not big at all compared to other men, so you got upset and ran out in to the dark, i remember u coming back, you had falled in the river and u stunk of fish"

Lost suddenly felt something move in his croch area, he pulled away his elasticated waste band and out flopped a giant salmon.

"oh its all comig back to me now too, you don't find me attractive do you?"

"no......." replied num looking at him in disbelief that the thought had even crossed his mind ".....no amount of wine could make me reach that level lost not even if you were disguising yourself on your staIIion nic"

"oh"
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/08 13:19 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 42
After shattering Lost and his manhood... Num not understanding why her tummy feels so queasy.... wow I havent felt this way in years she says to herself... thinking ok well its probably just the flu... or maybe the smell of the salmon that lost had in his pants.. Naw its probably all the wine we drank.... Meanwhile Lost pouting went for a walk in the woods... feeling someone eyes on him he takes off his clothes n goes for a swim.. Nidi hiding behind the bush eying our lost up n down.. she thinks to herself;) man if I didnt see him I would swear that was a stallion... feelings of lust burning inside her Nidi slips in to the lake... Lost turns wow who is this beautiful woman in here with me... He turns to nidi hello dear my name is Lost... I know who u r she says.. my name in Nidi.... I couldnt help but notice ur man... ummm I mean u... I dont think I have seen u here swimming b4.. No sighs lost I havent swam here b4..Nidi slips under the water.. Just as lost was thinking wow shes been down forawhile he remembers num's harsh words.. great he says another woman finds me repulsive.. then he feels something pullin on his manhood.. WTH???? and then it happens 3 secs later Nidi surfaces... shes thinking Darn I know I am good but 3 secs WTH is that???????
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/08 15:31 By jidaamo.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 335
"oh gosh," exclaimed Lost, "what was that?!"

The figure of nidi grabs the back of her hair and pulls it forward, off peels a lot of mask material with bits floating in the water, "It's is I jidamon!" i disguised my self to get near you, i had to make you notice me!"

"oh"

"I knew you had a secret crush on Nidi so it was the only away, i am famous for using ice cubes to, would you like a demostration?"

"I'll pass if that's ok with you" replied lost with a dissapointing look on his face.

Lost swiftly swam to the banks of the river and dived in to the nearest bush and crawled away as fast as he could scarper....in the distance he could here Jid shouting "GET HIM DARDAD GET HIM NOW when i want something it is your job as my husband to provide me!"

But lucky for lost he was making some distance between them, his heart was pounding, blood pressure rising, but he had to save him self.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/08 15:42 By Nidi.
Nidi

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 42
Lost not paying attention to where he is running.. Smacks right into jid and he screams.... Jid lookin confused ask lost whats a matter hun??? you you you... Jid looks at lost and says u ok?? then after Lost calms down he say I just left u at the lake N dar:S Jid gets confused dar n me??? hun Dar was with Num.. she was complaining about her upset stomach.. They went for a walk.... I just came out to see if she was ok.. Meanwhile back at the lake Dar looks at jid//Num... N his jaws drops how did u do that??? Num taking off yet another disguise confides to dar I am in lust with Lost.... I dunno why... But theres something about him.....Num having a flash back of seeing lost nakid... MMmmmmmmmmm hes like no other man she seen b4.... She ask dar how is it a man only lastin 3 secs???? Dar just looks at num and Laughs:woohoo: seeing her face he realizes she was serious... I dunno hun.. he says I just dont know......Dar n Num start walkin back to the cabin... Dar stops n thinks (yes scary he thinks) OMG num he saysR u prego with Losts spawn??? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Crap Num thinks OMG can it be???
jidaamo
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Suddenly all starts to fade away, Lost finds himself lying on the floor with a very painful head, he rubs his forehead and feels wetness, looking at his hand he sees he is bleeding and realised while he was escaping from jid he was not looking where he was going and he had run straight in to a rock and knocked himself out. It was all a dream.

Lost gets up on his feet and struggles to walk to the road he can see in the distance, A car pulls up, its Bugga, "where have you been man? i havebeen looking for you everywhere, i had nothing to report back to mothership about yur progress!"

"there is no progress! I am not even sure who is who any more, this wold is seriously messed up and I don;t think I will ever find a partner" cried lost in to Buggas shoulder.

"awwwww its ok Old man, i have a surprise for you" says bugga while pointing his thumb to the back seat, Lost turns round to be faced witha beautiful site of a woman with long luscious chestnet curls all the way down her back.

"WOW who is the gorgegous buxom?" asked Lost, the lady looks down timdily and smiles as Bugga introduces him to Kastanje.

"I think you need your hair cut before we date" said in quiet lil voice.
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/02/08 16:22 By Nidi.
Nidi

Go to topPage: 1...345678910
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com