Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12345678...10
TOPIC: The Adventures of Lost, International playboy
Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 71
Lost had but one last chance, seeing as Bugga and Master Slayne were not much help lost decided to go his own way. What do they really know of me anyways… Lost was about to knock on Nidi’s gate when Master Slayne grabbed him and said take this pill ole man for you may need it. Lost thought wth why not it can’t hurt. It did not take long as things started to change he felt hmmm.. more manly then ever. Knocking on the door Lost snickered to himself. Thinking he knew all of what was to come.The door opened slowly Nidi stood there looking at lost with an evil grin... come in lost we have been waiting. Lost eyes when wild trying to see what or who was here but could not as it was dark beyond the door way. If you continue I will have no choice to invite you in.The door shut hard behind him, made Lost jump or was it in his chest that he felt this. It kinda excited him. In the dark now he feels hands many hands unsure if they are female or male at this time, Lost almost wants to run away but his playboy mind won’t let him. Nidi smiles evil like, looking at her maidens, snaps a finger and they took Lost draging him in tow. Together the maidens help Lost guiding him to the bedroom. Nidi is now lying there awaiting his arrival. Lost starts licking his lips knowing of her scent and taste soon to come. Something he has wanted for so long. Nidi's maidens lay him face down beside her. Turning to look upon her, she laid facing up her so desirables he could just hump her hunger was that of wolf. Knowing this, feeling this, Nidi whistles loudly which shocks Lost back to his face down position. Laughing loudly she smiles, he looks at her wide eyed afraid of what he does not know. In that said her maidens continue the journey, taking the warm oils, the maidens apply it to his feet, calves and up his inner thighs. One maiden is rubbing this in deep as she masterfully has been taught to do so well. A soft moan comes from the Lost, every muscle is being manipulated and softened for the nights more active movements so he has been told. As her fingers glide up and down his back. Lost could not make out who these maidens were, he so desperately tried to have a peek... but was shot down by Nidi's fast swift hand. Then it happened Bugga came into the room, turning on the lights SCREAMING!!!! OMG!!!! How could you trust Master Slayne, Inky and them!!!!!! All you could hear was a curdling scream come from Lost, and a evil hard laugh, falling on the floor was Nidi... hysterically still laughing low and behold these two maidens are.......not sheep or dog….. but….
hioyote_coyote
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 3
but...but...they are what he had most dreaded from and earlier experiance.....omg say it isnt so...not the .... BEARDED LADIES Lost screamed. Omg are they female or are they male. Lost thought to himself he actually was liking the emotional rubdown. No it couldnt be. Lost says to himself how can i be the international playboy if i was enjoying the ...and at that thought he picked up his fruit of the looms and his shirt that was tainted in wd_40 and ran for the doors.
GATOR_SPADES
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
After a long and excausting experiance. He ventured his way back to Gator_Spades. What a kind young fellow with the most endearing scales.
"Come with me for safety. You can stay with me and Princess GG".

They followed the trial to a wooden shack next to the swap. There sat the most beautiful green Goddess he had ever saw. The fire in the shack glistened through the highlights of her flowing blonde hair,as she sat waiting paiently for her eggs to hatch. Lost knew immediatly that this Gator Man must be a lucky creature to have such a special female to produce his spawn.

She layed offerings of warm milk, swamp water, and a special brew from Gator_Spades secret stash. With his belly full, he layed to a restful nights sleep on a soft lilly pad. He had dreams of a secret snow queen. He knew that this wasn't only a dream, but glimpse into the future. Snowie could shed light to what was to come.
spade_angel_01
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2008/01/27 13:02 By spade_angel_01.

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Feeling ashamed of his failures to INTICE women he bows his head to Snowie, please help me find a woman Snowie.
Hmmmm she says. Okay Lost in order to have any luck you must change your appearance. You must first of all get rid of your white disco pants and tightie whities. Lost agrees. Next Snowie tells him his Q tip hair and yellow teeth just will not do.
Hmmmm says Snowie this will be a major project we must dye your hair and bleach your teeth, he nods in agreement.
So now we have Lost looking somewhat better with white teeth, hair no longer yellowed and sexy boxers and jeans. Okay Lost jumps up and down in excitement, "Can i go now and get me a woman. No lost you cannot.
Okay Lost I have borrowed Gator Spades dictionary, you must first learn how to spell, women after all women do not like poetry filled with spelling errors, they like intelligent men. Lost responds, "Oh Crap".
Lost hands Snowie a poem he has been working on for three weeks now......i know i'm sweet, i know i'm good, i can't type , but i got you.
Snowie sighs, Lost you need more help before you are ready to even speak to women I shall send you to the master.
Lost skips off, Snowie rolls her eyes and under her breath says, "God help women everywhere."
_Snowie_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 1048
help help help, dear inki come save me from these strange weird personages help help
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:The Adventures of Lost, International playboy 16 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 71
Off he runs to Master Slayne palace, excited but worried about what Snowie wants to change in his appetence as well as looks. Lost say I look good the way I am, I think, but I will do anything to get a woman… he snickers. Once at Master Slayne’s he walks in to find that he is not alone. Inky, Gator_Spades and Chi are all sitting there with smiles on there faces. Oh God !!He says… don’t you guys have anything better to do. Actually, as Master Slayne we do but you’re so in need of help her man.
Sit says Gator_Spades, get comfy the games will start soon. Games??? Says Lost what games??? Well says Master Slayne, with the help of Chi and inky we came up with this plan … only thing is man you really need to get the help from Snowie. Lost sighs Oh Crap !!! OK OK fine what ever it takes but this crap about poetry and spelling just won’t happen. What do I need that for when she is in bed with me moaning happily? Chi laughs loudly!!! If you think that’s all to woman lost… boy what we have for you will be an eye opener. Then a door opens and in walks snowie, Nidi, spade angel and last the dreaded NUM!!! OMFG!! What are all you girls doing here? Num walks past the other ladies and sit beside Lost … Well dear its like this… we girls came up with a plan… and it goes like this…. Num looks at Nidi gives her a head nod and Nidi opens a back door and out comes this 5 foot 10 tall, gorgeous Lady all in Black leather, garters and black stockings holding a huge and long whip in her hands. Lost is at this point drooling profusely…

She looks at Lost and says……
hioyote_coyote
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12345678...10
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com