Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

gent_uk has passed away
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234
TOPIC: gent_uk has passed away
Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 6
Bill was always the kindest dearest man I ever met. He is careing and loveing and he will always be in my heart. I rember the first time we met my player name was GiveMeSmores he tease me and said dont I get any Smores. Then as I changed my name to BlueRose He thaught that was more me. I enjoyed the time I had with him. Me,bill,ray,maik would play a 4 handed game of crib that was some good times I will always charish.There were others that played 4 handed games with him and I know they feel the same they will always charish the time that they spent with him on the table we all laughed so hard on the table. I will miss you Bill (gent) you will always be in my heart and I know u will be looking down on me saying BlueRose keep ur head up high dont let people bring u down.Thanks for everything my dear Friend.

Love Bluerose.
1BlueRose
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.
1BlueRose

Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
Bill you were always such a kind soul here. Your family and friends are in my thoughts and prayers. Rest in Peace Gent
GingerLee
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

R.I.P Gent_UK ...you will be dearly missed ...My deapest sympathy to the familly
LOVEANGEL
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
When I came into Nidink today and saw that Gent (Bill) had passed away I was shocked as well as the others here, he was a wonderful man and so friendly, always a Hi when you saw him, and he loved his crib and all his friends. Now this weekend is our Canadian Thanksgiving, and to me it's a time to be very thankful for the friends I have in here, and let the pass be forgotten, life is far to short to carry grudges, you never know when your time is up, like Bill, far to soon. Rest in Peace Bill, you will never be forgotten.
_Paula_
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

hi all im bill jnr thank you all for your wonderful messages
my dad love this placed and you all madehim very happy thank you all again ....
gent_uk
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:gent_uk has passed away 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1048
Goodbye dear Bill, You are gone but will not be forgotten in our crib lobby. A true gentleman always and with very close friends here who treasured your company and games.
May your family find happiness always in thier memories of you. I know many of us will.
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com