Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Getting More People To Play The Games
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Getting More People To Play The Games
Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: -1
It would also help if some response was given when asking for advice for a logging in pronblem that has only recently arose. They can't expect people to play if there is bo support given. I have emailed nidink twice and also posted in the forum. But......
lizzie2
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years ago Karma: 1
Banning people for no reason given OR time frame on the ban wont get more people to this site either!!! In the gaming world some of Nidinks management have a bad reputation for being BAN happy! This site was nice to play at and most of the people are nice, Petty some management have ruined the reputation! Oh I had to log in under Woftam to post this as my user name has be blocked and no one in Management can answer my emails as to why

Regards

_FiGjAm_
Woftam
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years ago Karma: 0
I think that a majority of players have there own friends in which they regularly play with and you can't stop that .Like many I make new players feel welcome and I think may be would be a good idea to introduce newcomers to old players in rooms .I knows the Nidink Admin staff really do alot of hard work meeting and greeting trying there hardest to get games going ..May I suggest perhaps they delegate older players to give the new comers a game ..Num , sunny , intexk , lost memory & everyone involved all know who they can ask to play a new comer sometimes older players just needs that little bit of persuasion.

As for new players being ignored well I agree with Em some players are
AFK but also players are logged into several rooms at the same time.
I don't believe for one minute that being from a different country has anything to do with being ignored.I have lots of friends from different countries.
blobby_69
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

hi i can get in to games how did u get in same way u was ban would like play in here to can u help me to ty
JERICHO_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

This web page requires data that you entered earlier in order to be properly displayed. You can send this data again, but by doing so you will repeat any action this page previously performed. Press Reload to resend that data and display this page.
JERICHO_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
I wonder if it would be possible to SHOW when players are inactive after a certain amount of time, Say like 10 minutes or so.
Maybe if they go inactive some kind of indication by thier names shows this. This should be done for each room they are in, not as a indviaul name. Just a thought.
cc2742
Gold Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com