Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Getting More People To Play The Games
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: Getting More People To Play The Games
Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I suggested to the Admin. that they should post a list of the most active players (win or lose) in each room to get players to participate in the games more often. Maybe even a Nidink tee shirt to the most active player in the room for a month. What do you guys think about this idea? People like to see their names on top of lists and will play more often to get it there.If you think I have something here contact the Adim and tell them so.Good gaming all.
Ace_of_Spades
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 9
I am for anything that helps to get people more engaged in the games rather than be lobby rats....I know some like me are at work and cant play sometimes but try to when I can. There are always so many guests especially in Spades and Crib, wish we could get them to actually join so they have a name, this way we could get to know them.

It definitely takes work to kee p a room going and fun. Your right Lee about people liking to see their name in lights. Maybe there could be a mini tourney during the day to get people more interested. Don't make it to long so more might participate. I don't know the answers but would be willing to help get something going.
_Sunny_
Expert Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/08/12 10:16 By _Sunny_.

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 26
we are on the internet where we have millions of people that don't know about this site if we could all help with promoting this site in addition to what we all do I think we can make a difference.
simple things like putting this site addy on your messengers, posting in facebook to your friends and all the game pages we can find ... Just a thought .. anyone else that has any Ideas ?
Bango
Gold Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/08/12 14:23 By Bango.

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
The problem you've got is new people are not made to feel that welcome. I've been here a few months now and I try to join in with the chat in the room and try to play as many games as I can. One day people chat to you the next it's like you don't exist. Some new members get told to sit at a table by certain people and are made to very welcome though. Guess I come from the wrong country thats all . I do really enjoy playing the game when given the chance
dazd
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 86
i don't think ppl are treating others like they don't exist... what i think is that many ppl leave their nics logged in but are away from the keypad... i do it myself... that is most likely why they arn't chatting with you... i also find newbies are greated nicely and welcomed to play:) no ones from the wrong country:) if i see you dazd...i'll give you a chat:)
_Em_
graphgraph

Re:Getting More People To Play The Games 13 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I agree Em... i always greet anyone, and will play with anyone.
Peril
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
Last Edit: 2010/08/30 06:20 By Peril.

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com