Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

"having my say"
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 12
TOPIC: "having my say"
"having my say" 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 12
Last night I was confronted by a member from another game site in pm asking me to go to another site which i was booted at once for expressing my opinion about the amout of bugs in their games that never seem to get fixed regardless of endless promises and have no desire to return to.
What's more as I did not know the nic, I thought it was someone I knew as I am being told people miss me there, which was rather odd, I tried to take a guess on which one of my "friends" it was and they admited to one name, only later for me to disocver it was not them.
How sad and pathetic have some people become to stoop to this? I know since zone closed its hard to tell who is who, as people hijack nics and so on, but I just want to say GET A LIFE, we play where we want to, not where others try to drag us in to, it' the net, its my leisure time and i shall spend it where i like!
I like it here so i remain, its as simple as that
_RedVixen_
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:"having my say" 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 335
Yeah we have had other complaints similar, it's sad really, desperate measures i guess.

I'm guessing it was the same little one trying to please her boss!

You know I can't understand why people from that site enter here, it is quite bizzare, sending out people to poach from this game site in the hope they go BACK to a game site that they were clearly dissatisfied with in the first place to leave.

Ah well, such is life!:blink:
Nidi
Administrator
graphgraph
Nidi

Re:"having my say" 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 23
In my modest opinion when a site start to take hostages,menace or direct them members to take actions that should be banned in them own lobbies..that only means one thing..total desperation.Each time i c one member of "that site" entering here to produce problems i smile a bit more.
Intexk
Administrator
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user

Re:"having my say" 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 159
LOL I for one am glad that you like it here vixen, i don't get to see you often, but you do always make me smile when i do see you.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:"having my say" 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1048
tis very sad indeed, and I was shown a copy of chat from last night where I was thoroughly trashed:))

brown-7:48 pm : lost hates me
brown-7:48 pm : cause hes a manic depressive FREAK
brown-7:48 pm : lol he decided to go against me in shack
brown-7:48 pm : so i had him banned
brown-7:48 pm : hey, dont fuck with me ill get you back lol

heheh, well I am bi polar:)) most all know that:silly:
but banned??
I left on my own accord and was not banned until much later when the boss man figured I was not ever coming back:))
so Lil Red I feel honoured you feel the need to attack me with lies.. getting a tad lonely over there?
This is a sure way to win friends and help the dying place turn around.
Your promotion department ROCKS.. you must be the new lead;))
Well done:P Keep up the great work:whistle:
You really are helping to speed along its demise:laugh:

Post edited by: Lost_Memory, at: 2007/07/09 21:33<br><br>Post edited by: Lost_Memory, at: 2007/07/09 21:37
Lost_Memory
graphgraph

Re:"having my say" 16 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 86
desperate measures are being taken to lure folks to what i see as a dying site... more and more folks are coming here... its is obvious we are growing and developing into a bigger and better site... the difference to me is that this site wasn't built with a bankroll...but built with heart...
_Em_
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 12
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com