Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Ballbuster Poll
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1234567
TOPIC: Ballbuster Poll
Re:Ballbuster Poll 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I'd like to thank the ladies of Nidink who took the forum in the spirit intended. They are all gr8 women and world-class ballbusters. I hate to admit that Jadyn may be right, but I think her last post was dead on.

The men here, other than brave Beener, let me down.
Apparently there area few men here that are afraid to sack up and vote for your favorite BB. Pussy-whipped is no way to live, boys.

Oh well, it looks like I made a glaring omission and left Nidi of the list. Sorry Nidi. Please consider yourself a ballbuster emeritus.
brianboru
Junior Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Ballbuster Poll 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 52
Having been quiet till now ,i feel i should add my 2 cents worth.
Although Jadyn ranks right up there in the top 5 ballbusters.her real forte is her kinkiness.
I can see where you missed Nidi.most times she is quiet ,but when provoked she also ranks in the top five.
But there is one you have missed altogether,and that is Janie,when she is provoked .specially after a few beers ..she can become a mans worst nightmare,and has to be in the top two.if not #1 in the ballbuster category.
Having said that,i have one more thing to add,i loves all you girls and dont change.
ok ladies ,i'm ready for your wrath:unsure:
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO (¯`♥´¯)¤´¯¤¤´¯¤(((Huggsssss)))¤´¯¤¤ ¯`°¤(¯`♥´¯)CHIIIIIIIIIIIIBABBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!! hahahahahaha
Janie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Chiiiiiiiiii? your just one of the lucky ones who caught me while i had a FEW beers!!!! lolol (sucks to be you hotshot) hahahaha i'll be under the influence, ummmmmmmm, mon, tues wed, thurs, omg fri shit and sat! sunday off!!! lol chi, ur awsome!!! ALL the ladys out there!!!11 CHI is AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!
Janie
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Ballbuster Poll 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
I agree Nid is way up there in the ballbuster category. I don't think she was missed I think any the guys that read this thread thought of her and didn't have the balls to add her to the list LOLOLOL
Wet_Wild_N_Evil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

What the hell was I thinking? I left off a natural-born ballbuster; JeninManalos.Always ready with a verbal knee to the groin, Jen is a worthy addition to the list.

My oversight was in part because she was gone for a few weeks. No doubt, she was attending the Ballbuster's convention, where she was a keynote speaker.
brianboru
Junior Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1234567
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com