Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

my oppinion re: this site
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: my oppinion re: this site
my oppinion re: this site 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
First off when Hoyle closed down,for one was I felt very lost,, and missed my friends I have played w/ for many years. Bigg Hugggggggzzzzzzzzzzz to you all.

Now re: this site as a whole in my oppinion,,,,, I first came to this site and was pretty overwhelmed in learning everthing,,, the staff and players were all soooooooo helpful,, and for that I tya... At first,I only would come to Nidink to touch base w/ all my friends from hoyle,, now I have met new friends,,, and always feel welcome here.

As I began to come more often,,, and got more used to playin here,,,

I have found the staff,, the people who help,,, keep this place a fun place to be,,,,, and give of thierselves,,,

there are still some kinks to be worked out,, but i believe in the developers and the staff and those that asst,,, will be takin care of them one by one,,,

I want to thank the staff especially for all the work and the hours donated to Nidink,,, to make it a great place to come and play games,, see old friends and meet new ones,,, big Kudo's to all of you

AND THAT IS MY FINAL DECISION,,, LOL,, BIG HUGGGGGGGZZZZZ TO YA'LL
___DEV___
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:my oppinion re: this site 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 1
thanks for your kind words DEV and we welcome all who want to be a part of this community with open arms. We try our best to make all who enter the door feel at home.

As the old sayin goes...You cant please all the people all the time....but we sure as hec try to accomplish just that!

and altho its been said many many times.....

(¯`v´¯)-»ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸(!) Welcome to Nidink (!),¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸»-(¯`v´¯)-

Hugs
Txy
Sxy_Txy
Senior Boarder
graphgraph
First they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win! .....Mahatma Gandi

Thank you Dev for your kind words. We all were knew once and we most of us were homeless when our favorite site closed down so we know how it feels to go someplace new and we all try to make everyone feel at home and welcome.. Nothing worse than going to a new place and feeling like you have to try and fit into an existing community. All here not just the staff, long time members and new help each other to feel at home and that's why I love it here so much.. A community doesn't have to be the neighbourhood you live in, also can be on the internet. Nidink is a true community and it show's everyday and we all are so happy you feel at home here.
Çrack the whip©===(¯`'•.¸¸.•'´`'•.¸¸_¸.¤°´¯`•. WÊLCÓMÊ TÕ ÑÌÐÍÑK .•´¯ `°¤.¸_ .¤°´¯`°¤...(%) Wet Wild N Evil
Wet_Wild_N_Evil
Senior Boarder
graphgraph

I totally agree with DEV regarding feelings about this site and mainly the people here. As we grow in number here, I know there will be issues and not everyone will end up happy with the final decision.

There have been a couple of times I talked to Intex about an issue where I wasn't sure he gave right answer to. Once he explained his side, I had to agree with him. He was right. Sometimes we "think" we know the whole scenario, but we really don't.

For those of you who think hypocrosy is going on, talk to someone in charge here. Explain your feelings and then listen to their side. I'm think you may be surprised you were listened to and not put down or never receiving a response. This didn't always happen in Hoyle.

A very good friend told me this once when I admonished him in front of others - Praise in public, admonish in private. (He even still talks to me.) A very good lesson for me to learn. I love that and try to do it.

Hugs and Smiles to you all!!!
JJplays
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com