Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Open tables for all, not just the choosen few
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 123
TOPIC: Open tables for all, not just the choosen few
Open tables for all, not just the choosen few 15 Years ago Karma: -1
Why do i get booted from table 30 in backgammon by intexk and lost memory just because someone says it is their table? Surely all of the tables are open to everyone and not just the choosen few, unless that certain someone has some very interesting pics of the booters.
Ray__von
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The topic has been locked.

Re:Open tables for all, not just the choosen few 15 Years ago Karma: 0
Well to me if ppl are going to bed for the night, Then why sit at a tbl?
If they are waitting on someone I can see that or waitting to play a game, But if they going to bed then they shouldnt sit a tbl all night long, Just my thought here is all
_WhiteKnight_
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Open tables for all, not just the choosen few 15 Years ago Karma: 159
I find it extremely hard to believe that inki or lost would boot you from a table while you were playing a game. That totally doesn't sound like them at all. On the other hand if you were not playing a game and you know someone else likes sitting there at the table, were you just trying to aggrevate and get on someone's nerves? Of course if all the other tables in the room are being used for a game and there is only one table free and someone is sitting at that table and not playing i can see booting someone whoever it may be to free up the table.

But in the general course of every day life, if getting booted from a table you are not using is your biggest complaint ... count your blessings and think of all the people who are more unfortunate than you.

Smile at someone today ... smiles are contagious and soon you'll see your smile reflected back at you through another person's eyes. Have a great day.
num_ofmyheart
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Open tables for all, not just the choosen few 15 Years ago Karma: 52
People claiming certain tables as theirs,sounds like a old zone thing.I was hoping crap like that wouldnt start here.
chi632
Platinum Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Open tables for all, not just the choosen few 15 Years ago Karma: -1
Only certain people claim the tables and refuse to move in gammon, they are at table 4 and 30. I have no problem if they are playing but they're hardly ever there.
Ray__von
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Re:Open tables for all, not just the choosen few 15 Years ago Karma: -1
I was playing a bot when inki booted me, but it was for princess so nobody else matters but her. There were plenty of other tables but the spoiled brat insists number 30 is hers.
I have moved on now and am smiling constantly, if she wants to remain petty and claim her table i don't care anymore, i'll play gammon somewhere else
Ray__von
Fresh Boarder
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 123
Moderators: JAZZZYY
NIDINK LIMITED  www.nidink.com